Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ruben Goto
Suspect ID
2266 602
Date of violation
Dec 28, 2021
Time of violation
15:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cLQNF5Z0ByM

Vicky Kunjachan

GOD
Player
Requesting ID 2266 & ID 602 to provide POV of this situation.

Giving you 8 hours to provide !

Failure to do so will result in punishment for PowerGaming.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
Curator of EMS
𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
Vicky Smith

Creed Fox

Player
Player
Placing baricades with gun in hand
Here at LSPD we take accounts like this very seriously and the evidence you have submitted will be dealt with , within the department aswell as the whole justice system in continuing this report we have given both players a power gaming strike if this incident occurs once again please notify us immediately so we may deal with this situation too our highest extent in continuing the rp . Punishment : both players have PG strikes and will be fired if a 2nd time happens

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
Hello yes, I am 2266. In this I was attempting to make cover for the suspect by placing baricades to get him up. However the suspect went to jail shortly after for FEAR -RP after we picked him up. It was a big gunfight and when I tried to switch guns it went to my revolver cause I had my other gun active and couldnt switch when I tried

Vicky Kunjachan

GOD
Player
Here at LSPD we take accounts like this very seriously and the evidence you have submitted will be dealt with , within the department aswell as the whole justice system in continuing this report we have given both players a power gaming strike if this incident occurs once again please notify us immediately so we may deal with this situation too our highest extent in continuing the rp . Punishment : both players have PG strikes and will be fired if a 2nd time happens
okey

Creed Fox

Player
Player
Here at LSPD i can now confirm the id 603 has now been fired and blacklisted and the other person who did something wrong has been stricktly told off and has recieved a verbal and is very sorry for his actions withing that rp situation i hope you will take this into account sincerely, LSPD

Creed Fox

Player
Player
Here at LSPD i can also confirm i just spoke too the other person in question and i said he may get a PG strike for not doing all actions said and also the evidence in the video he proceeded to show a lack of respect and regret for what he did unlike Mr Wraith , as Mr Wraith is regretfull for what he proceeded too do in the roleplay and would like too apologise to the admins but mainly the victim , sincerely LSPD

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
Hello i am ID 2266 i would just like too say im sincerely sorry for my actions that affected the victim and the administration team i feel like it would be totaly fair too for a punishment for my actions i would just like you too take into account im sorry and i can assure this will not happen in the future RP situations

Squ

Player
Player
Complaint cance

they seem apologetic and also LSPd leader happens to be friend of friend so lets not get them in trouble.

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Thread closed !
Repeating the same thing will result in forum account ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom