Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prince Binay
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2023
Time of violation
15:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/owCF1k6RFuE

ray ray

Player
Player
Yes, I did cause one of your fellow guy came up to me and he collected the debt without saying nothing (Fail RP). You should've posted the full video guys.. Don't worry. I'll do it for you..

Fail RP- ID:152104
OOC Insult/Using "N" word and Provoking- ID:249541

Last edited:

ray ray

Player
Player
You also cannot post a threat regarding your friend. You didn't even say nothing.. It was your friend whom you have posted this video for. It must have been his POV bro..

Last edited:

ronak qureshi

Player
Player
Yes, I did cause one of your fellow guy came up to me and he collected the debt without saying nothing (Fail RP). You should've posted the full video guys.. Don't worry. I'll do it for you..

Binay Bala

Your followers may not always be your fans
Player

Binay Bala

Your followers may not always be your fans
Player

This pov is fully edit sound edit

ray ray

Player
Player
Yup... Why don't you post the full video from the point where your fellow guy collected my debt.. You just posted the video from the point i killed you guys.. It makes me look like a culprit.. 🤣

Post the full video

Xtreme7701

Player
Player
ID-255516 will get punishment for N-word+Rdm in city Grand Rp should give high punishment to this toxic people for protection of our lovely city and as he mentioned some fail rp it's not in the clip

Thank you (Admins)
Our lovely God's I wish everyone gets proper justice

Xtreme7701

Player
Player
Yup... Why don't you post the full video from the point where your fellow guy collected my debt.. You just posted the video from the point i killed you guys.. It makes me look like a culprit.. 🤣

Post the full video
Why don't u upload you pov that he did fail rp to you u also did that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom