Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
1. Cameron
2. 17
3. PST
4. 4-5 Hours
5. Luce#3795
6. Luce
7. 51858

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. I want to be leader of Bloods because
- I have experience with being a leader of a gang and have been higherup in multiple gangs and I wanna be leader of this specific organization because bloods was the gang that helped me when I was new to the city. That’s where I met all my friends and I miss those moments but if I get bloods leader I can take the gang to the top and get the gang back together.
- I am currently a leader of a family and Ive had experiences with leading people and events and the last time I was leader, I ruled the ghetto for couple weeks, but I ended up getting busy and it went downhill from there but if I get this opportunity, I will try my best to keep the gang alive and keep the rp alive.
- Another reason I wanna be the leader of bloods is because I wanna make my gang terrorist org, it was one of my dreams when I was leader of a gang before but last time I didn’t have enough support, this time I have support from my family, friends and other families that are owned by my friends.

3. The things I would do the improve Rp in the server is doing Gun Store/ Store robberies every day, The last time I was given this opportunity, I did store and gun store robberies every day and I even gave out bonuses to the people that were there to help me. I will do daily Clandestine and increase the gang activities in the ghetto and do more rp and improve it. I would try to do hostage situation and do fort zancudo raids as much as I can and make the gang alive and the best gang in the city.

My Goals:
- Try not to miss events and do multiple fz raids every week
- make the gang terrorist org
- run the ghetto and be the best gang in the city

I would love to get this opportunity so I request the admins to give me chance and I would really appreciate it if it was given to me. I was in bloods when I came to this server and my friend was the leader, me getting this spot would be a big thing for us and we are gonna work hard on this gang

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
you will won bro and you are the best leader

Stormy

Player
Player
Just wanted to say that a good guy with a lot of experience with gangs since hes been leader before. -Marcus :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom