Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yassir Ash
Administrators nickname
ZessyHill
Date
Jan 25, 2023
Time
00 : 00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1077282682096078868/1077285610169057280/IMG_0789.jpg

AlexAsh

Player
Player
Dear Grand 5 RP Management,
I am writing to appeal my ban,
which was issued due to my improper usage of redux effects on January 25th, 2023. I acknowledge that this action gave me an unfair advantage over other players, which goes against the rules of the game as outlined in GEN 4.1. I understand that this behavior is unacceptable, and I deeply apologize for my actions.

Furthermore, I would like to apologize for lying to the G5RP EN3 administrators about my conduct and for providing false information about other accounts. I understand that this behavior only worsened the situation and caused unnecessary harm. I assure you that I am committed to correcting my mistakes and will never repeat them in the future.

I am passionate about G5RP and the businesses I own, and I would be grateful for a second chance to prove myself as a trustworthy and responsible member of the community. I recognize the severity of my actions and promise to do better.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Yassir Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom