Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghost Spirit
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Feb 21, 2023
Time
17:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Wf8231l

Ghostkineyy

Player
Player
Please read all of it I swear all answers u want is here I found out more evidence for you :) , You mention about a month ago which makes sense maybe it happened but I never had intentions for it that’s why I can’t fully remember…. these times I used to join org and not get training either simply just like what’s happened there and get high ranks instantly as I seem to always know the leaders and the deputys but I was never taken to a training ever in any org and last time i was in Lspd before this I used to tell them about it and I was returning the stuff and passing it to deputy’s as I was getting fired for not completing logs professionally simply it’s training issue and one admin used to help me with this was Ulvi he is no longer admin after day I joined SAHP dodnt like it and I didn’t make any contract they were refusing to Kick me God Ulvi has kicked me himself from it and said go join whatever org u wanted as I wanted to try FIB I join fib then next day I get kicked out as they say I was kicked out for leaving other situation with prime
I will show you the evidence I have It he used to always have to confirm stuff to leaders for me then next day I bring admin down to confirm to FIB that I never left with prime or anything and SAHP has got a warn for lying even tho they knew that admin kicked me also it’s confirmed here Reviewed - Wrong decision | Ulvi Misircioglu
The curator of FIB himself I have personally spoke to me and he tp to me multiple times and confirmed to me it was solved and for me to come back I was simply getting kicked for miss understanding from other orgs and that’s how stuff used to be on me from orgs I kept getting kicked out all because SAHP leader accused me of leaving with prime look at my evidence…. This is a ss of me speaking to poke personally also That’s how org stuff yous to be with me I think he would confirm it to you himself Lebron I swear on my life there’s nothing you think of happened and no any stealing what so ever look at all evidence.

Please reconsider this Lebron I swear I woudnt report and explain like this if I wasn’t genuinely guilty…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom