Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seppito

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Seppe
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: in the week of school 4 hours a day in weekend i can like hole day and vacation i can play to hole days
5. Your Discord: Seppito#2289
6. Your Nickname: Seppito
7. Your ID: 29409

Leader of: The ballas gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- i was in this gang before it stopped and i don't want that this gang is going to stop so i want to take it over
- i want and im going to make the gang big and good and make good scenario's etc
- I have experience in having a gang and be the owner i know how it works etc and i want to be a leader of the gang in this city to and im going to be a good leader as i was in my gangs before....

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
The roleplay before was good but it can be always better, im going to do a lots of good scenario's with my gang then and i want to become the biggest gang in the city im going to try that to. i have experience in this and i believe i can do it 100%. and the rp like i said it was already good but im going to make it better with doing more scenario's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom