Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Naf Enzo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 22, 2023
Time of violation
16:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MVjEz8DEQbI

Naf Enzo

Player
Player
POV 1
POV 2

in 1st pov 00:31 (on pov) 69386 asked me to pullover for ic reason.according to the server rules it has to be 4 people and 2cars to pull-over someone in the highway but they had 2 people and one car. so i had options to ran away and i did.
but in 2nd pov 00:14 on pov 27907 guy issued me fine when i wasn't anywhere near them (i did made sure the didn't chased me to peleto by checking my back multiple times),then at 00:51 on pov one of them listed me 3 star wanted,which they can do if there is any proper ic reason.at 02:02 on pov one of them again listed me as 2 star wanted.

Last edited:

Asta Staria

Suiiiiiiiiiiiii
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report
i do not see any PG in POV & office can issue you fine you have to park your car at the parking area of cland events (IC issue)

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Thread Reviewed
No punishment will be given as there can be many circumstances that you might have parked your car wrongly it is completely IC issue and you should solve it ICLY by going to gov and about pulling over they are cops and script allows them to use that pull over message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom