Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Seppe Smir
Administrators nickname
Sunil Reddiee
Date
Feb 23, 2023
Time
1:00
Proofs
I don't know how there can be proof cause this is not really something i can clip. i was out of the city when he gave me jail and he didn't do anything wrong only he gave me punishment for what?

Seppito

Player
Player
Dear,

last i made a form for a failrp cop i had proof etc etc but a adminstrator replied to my form and he gave me ingame 3 hours jail as punishment and he gave a punishment to
an id 2933 that didn't even belong to it. but i didn't do anything wrong i just made a form for a failrp cop and in the reply there stands this:

ID 6347 will receive punishment for Gen 6.15 = this is the cop
ID 29602
will receive punishment for Gen 6.15 = this is me
ID 2933
will receive punishment for Music in GZ.= this is someone that admin random gives a punishment

But i and the cop getting the same punishment?? for wat? that he is failrp and run and takes his gun while im saying put you're hands up with my gun etc?

+ the cop can easly open the doors of his jail doors and he still doens't has a punishment

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Admin took the Correct Decision, Prison is a GZ on top of Breaking Gen 6.15 you broke Shooting in GZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom