Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy Hill

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy Vercti#6969
6. Your Nickname Jayy Vercti
7. Your ID 3662
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to be leader of this organization to show people that the ghetto can be ran by such great leadership there wasn’t very many successful vagos leader only 1 term i truly liked I’ve been high command in many organizations I’ve gained a lot of friends and people who like me and want me to be leader so I applied I feel if I was given leadership we could have a lot of crime in the city(server) I feel like robbing LEO has started to come back more and I would love to do more hostage situations in different locations and ally with gangs I would attend all event possible I would do 1 gun store and many 24/7 store robbery’s.

2. I would also do Battleships/Clands/Store Robbery’s/Hostage Situation and also robbing people in the ghetto and on the highways I feel like when people are robbing people tend to break a lot of rules I would prevent that by yelling and having a punishment system and getting after my people when they do bad things I was in many legal organizations so I feel like I know the best way to get LEO hostage or robbing them with good RP reason and making sure that the people I bring in have well knowledge of the ghetto rules also I would make sure that there is 100% graffiti I would also try for 100% turfs if given the opportunity to run this great organization I wouldn’t let you down.

3. My final reason I want to be leader of the lost santos vagos is if I was given the opportunity at leadership I would make the LEO fear for the life making vagos a gang where you can come have fun and make money I would give out a lot of bonuses for people doing good and showing up to all events and ghetto events ETC I feel like giving more bonuses will help the organization grow and expand to more numbers that know the ghetto rules if you give me a shot at Vagos leadership you wouldn’t be disappointed thanks for reading my application yours truly Jayy Vercti!

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice for improving roleplay is to make the ghetto more active and do more hostage situations in different areas all the gangs do the same area also do more gun store robbery’s at lest 1 every day and many 24/7 Store Robbery’s.

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy Vercti#6969
6. Your Nickname Jayy Vercti
7. Your ID 3662
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to be leader of this organization to show people that the ghetto can be ran by such great leadership there wasn’t very many successful vagos leader only 1 term i truly liked I’ve been high command in many organizations I’ve gained a lot of friends and people who like me and want me to be leader so I applied I feel if I was given leadership we could have a lot of crime in the city(server) I feel like robbing LEO has started to come back more and I would love to do more hostage situations in different locations and ally with gangs I would attend all event possible I would do 1 gun store and many 24/7 store robbery’s.

2. I would also do Battleships/Clands/Store Robbery’s/Hostage Situation and also robbing people in the ghetto and on the highways I feel like when people are robbing people tend to break a lot of rules I would prevent that by yelling and having a punishment system and getting after my people when they do bad things I was in many legal organizations so I feel like I know the best way to get LEO hostage or robbing them with good RP reason and making sure that the people I bring in have well knowledge of the ghetto rules also I would make sure that there is 100% graffiti I would also try for 100% turfs if given the opportunity to run this great organization I wouldn’t let you down.

3. My final reason I want to be leader of the lost santos vagos is if I was given the opportunity at leadership I would make the LEO fear for the life making vagos a gang where you can come have fun and make money I would give out a lot of bonuses for people doing good and showing up to all events and ghetto events ETC I feel like giving more bonuses will help the organization grow and expand to more numbers that know the ghetto rules if you give me a shot at Vagos leadership you wouldn’t be disappointed thanks for reading my application yours truly Jayy Vercti!

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice for improving roleplay is to make the ghetto more active and do more hostage situations in different areas all the gangs do the same area also do more gun store robbery’s at lest 1 every day and many 24/7 Store Robbery’s.
+1 Vouch for my guy Ronny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom