Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hitman alcapone
Administrators nickname
levi akashi
Date
Feb 24, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/gg3rkW6

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
I was going to buy a desert scarf from my twink so i paid money from my main and tranfered it to my twink like a transaction of money and i was looking for a way to take the desert scarf from my twink thinking that each of caractere is independant and can buy and sell from each other i can transfere the desert scarf without transfering the money if i would do it buy i was thinking that i kept it clean and that though is wasn t out of rule but it seems the opposite i made a mistake which i take the total responsabilty of it i didn t know the details about this rule i though i can t transfere money or object randomly but i tried to purchase something from my twink that s why
anyways i hope you take this on consideration and i am not going to transfere any type of objects or money from twink and main

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
This Karma in its name all you toxic cheaters wanted Ghost out city But karma is a bitch and it hit you and others are pending i hope you stay unbanned and am sure gen rule 1.8 is perma ban on both accounts please fix his ban to any high up adinstration
the difference between me and you ghost is that even if get rejected it takes me 60 days while because of your toxicty and hated by the hole city you got blacklisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom