Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Alcapone | Unofficial Organization

Rejected

Jalal Alcapone

Wake up to reality !🧠
Player
Family Name: Alcapone
Family Owner: Jalal Alcapone | 71333
Family House: No°532
Family Founder Discord: Alcapone#7122
Family Owner Forum Link: Jalal Alcapone

BackStory

Back in 1920, a family named Capone occured in Italy was involved with small-time gangs, this family had a windy and stony broke living.

40 years after, Alphonse Capone, my father was born, as soon as he became phisically able to chase the future, he wanted to make a change to this family but no success.
Worked in many small illegal businesses to provide my mother a better living but italian mafias who rules the city didn't let him be and become wealthy as them.
He had a dream, sadly he didnt successed and didn't have time to pursue his dream.
But he was my inspiration even that i didn't met him and have the opportunity to look into his eyes or hear one single advice from him, his good old friends told me about his dream and ambitions which inspired me to keep the story of this family going.
In 1980, my elder brother was assasinated by the italian mafia to give my father a lesson.
My mother was smashed, she decided to divorce as soon as my brother was buried, but their true love story prevented her. She couldn't let him alone in this miserable world.
Seeking for vengance made my mother more sad, she barely saw her husband, most of his time was spent in jail or hospital.
My father suffered from a desease that had no treatement, he became disabled, so my mother had to work all kinds of small jobs to feed and take care of him.
Born in 1993, me Jalal Alcapone, smart and dedicated to our family, as soon as i grew up i started going from a different path than my father in order to revenge. I had two other brothers Ali and Ferdabbou.
We all worked hard to find a way to get my father out of town so he can get a treatment but god already had a plan.
My father passed away and he let a note saying "Dear wife, i'am no longer here but i didn't leave you alone, i believe that my sons will revenge their brother and take care of you as long as they and you are alive. I love you and tell my sons that their father loved them and will keep an eye on them from up there. Your husband, Alphonse Capone."

How would i feel, sad or happy, can't even decide, not having a chance to spend more time with my pa or being the second elder son of a true warrior.
Despite this, my brothers Ali, Fedabbou and i had a plan to seek the vendetta and to make our father's dream become true.
We nearly achieved that dream, we assassinated all the italian mafia members, but we weren't that much lucky, their leader who ordered our brother assassination flew to Los Santos.

So the three of us, we moved there to end the vendetta, to conquer this city and also to become one of its major families.
Me Jalal Alcapone, 30 years old, leader now of the family, worked in almost all legal and illegal orgs in Los Santos, always been a high command in each one of them.
Due to this different plan than my father, i had the opportunity to make good contacts everywhere in the city which made me find that leader a couple of years after i moved here.

The story didn't end here, the three Alcapone brothers are now focusing on taking over Los Santos with the main activities of stealing cars, selling weapons and drug deals.

Rules
-Must know and follow server rules.
-Must Follow chain of command of the family.
-Respect between family members is mandatory.
-Never betray your family and always be loyal to it.
-Must turn on your bodycam during all events and hold it within 48 hours as indicated in Event Rules 1.7

Family Goals
-Take over Los Santos and become one of its major families.
-Become as much as possible allies with important families.
-Have the best trained, smart and loyal family members.
-Gain everyone's respect in the city.
-Take over businesses and become completely independent.

Family Rank System
(1) Associate: Newbie in the family
(2) Mobster: Responsible of family house security.
(3) Elite: Responsible of family members safety against strangers or enemies.
(4) Camorrista: A stand-up member, have eyes, ears everywhere, and brings good deals to the family.
(5) Capitano: Supervise all family members below his rank and know everything they does in the city while not with the family.
(6) Falcon: Considered as humain resources supervisor in the family, can promote, demote or kick family members below his rank.
(7) Senator: Responsible of bringing important families in the city to become our allies.
(8) Counselor: He is the right hand, advisor and may also be the lawyer of the family.
(9) Deputy: Controls all family members and activities.

(10) Godfather: Leader of the family who does all negotiations and takes all decisions.

Family Logo

Alcapone-fam-logo-2.png

Family Outfit

With any Black pants
Family-Uniform-shirt-any-black-pants.jpg

Thanks for reading our application, we won't disappoint you !
Best regards.

Top Bottom