Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roura Mai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 23, 2023
Time of violation
12:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcvGmAQQV-k

Menace1337

Player
Player
Post the full POV. He was giving continuous demands since you started climbing up the ladder(more than 2 times he counted before that) and still proceeded to climb up. You should be warned and jailed for FearRP.

Roura Mai

Player
Player
There is no fear rp, you do not have the right to hit early when the demand comes, unless it is fired and you shot first, you killed 1 friend before we were fired. Fear rp I accept the punishment if you have a screenshot of proof of this.

Roura Mai

Player
Player
I don't think there is proof. You have violated too many rules and you do not have a screen recording, so if you have a screen recording, you can open a forum, the admins will give the necessary punishment.

Menace1337

Player
Player
There is no fear rp, you do not have the right to hit early when the demand comes, unless it is fired and you shot first, you killed 1 friend before we were fired. Fear rp I accept the punishment if you have a screenshot of proof of this.
Buddy he had given multiple demands of 5 seconds for you before you even climbed up the ladder. It was his third time shouting, you cut the rest of the POV and made it seem like he is hitting early. Post the full POV so admin can judge fairly.

In regards to FearRP, he was pointing gun at you and you were still climbing up the ladder. Would you climb up the ladder when someone is shouting at you with gun pointed IRL? You literally ignored multiple warnings and didn't roleplay fear. Enjoy the warn because you self reported yourself.

Roura Mai

Player
Player
As I said, the admin decides, after you shot my friend, we opened the video recording, I started climbing the ladder, when I realized that my pov was not open, I started it at that moment, if you have a warning, of course, drop it and we will see if there is an error in my recording.

Menace1337

Player
Player
And when I was halfway up the ladder your friend started making demands
You're half way up, but you can stop climbing even when you're half way up if you're complying to demands. You're directly violating them. Plus in those 4 seconds, you can see you are coming with a revolver equipped.

Harvey Spector

Player
Player
Rejected

Nothing is clear in 4 seconds Pov

Make new complain and provide at least 1+ minute Pov​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom