Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Don’t remember
Players nickname
jhonny_likesyou
Administrators nickname
Have no clue
Date
Dec 29, 2021
Time
11:00 pm
Proofs
I am 3 days new to the game so I have no way of proof and didn’t know we had to clip or something

Jhonny123

Player
Player
Hello, my name ingame is jhonny_likesyou I was banned in server 2 when being accused of cheat. I don’t underestand how I could be cheating since I was playing as lspd and was in a bank robbery fight with others, and when shot I died so it can’t be god mode and there is no type of mod menu that can be used. Only if you buy a mod menu and then but I am 15 and my parents don’t allow me to buy anything online meaning that I had no access to any type of mod menu which leads me to believe I was falsely accused of hacks, the only thing that can be accused of is god mode which I believe was thought to be go mod but instead just a simple bug or delay between the death. My discord is mahyarhauntsu#4600 if contact is wanted thanks.

I saw that we need proof but I’m 3 days new to the server and had no clue we had to clip the gameplay. I wouldn’t mind a money wipe, i just want to play the game again

Jhonny123

Player
Player
Hello, my name ingame is jhonny_likesyou I was banned in server 2 when being accused of cheat. I don’t underestand how I could be cheating since I was playing as lspd and was in a bank robbery fight with others, and when shot I died so it can’t be god mode and there is no type of mod menu that can be used. Only if you buy a mod menu and then but I am 15 and my parents don’t allow me to buy anything online meaning that I had no access to any type of mod menu which leads me to believe I was falsely accused of hacks, the only thing that can be accused of is god mode which I believe was thought to be go mod but instead just a simple bug or delay between the death. My discord is mahyarhauntsu#4600 if contact is wanted thanks.

I saw that we need proof but I’m 3 days new to the server and had no clue we had to clip the gameplay. I wouldn’t mind a money wipe, i just want to play the game again
I am also willing to do a pc check if wanted

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Complaint is formed in the wrong format, Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom