Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neria Mehmet
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 26, 2023
Time of violation
18:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odxaLh1Zm78

Neria Fade

Binaenaleyh, ilahi adalet arama
Player
They came to our family house and shot us. then they insulted my family and myself

Neria Fade

Player
The insults made to my family and me in real life were swearing in the Turkish language.

OmcuK

Player
Player
we told you to leave because we were here to steal solar panels

Neria Fade

Player
It is a crime for the murdered person to stand in front of her and turn on the microphone and curse my real-life family and insult me.
You didn't count down from 5 after you gave the command, I passed it, you cursed my real-life family :)

Ibo Ilya

Respect is contagious
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation (show full situation without cutting from 18:31 - 18:33 bcuz there is edited part)
  • Pending ID 94838 ’s response. they have 6 hours to respond.

Neria Fade

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation (show full situation without cutting from 18:31 - 18:33 bcuz there is edited part)
  • Pending ID 94838 ’s response. they have 6 hours to respond.

I mean more evidence. After they killed us, they cursed heavily in Turkish, what else can I throw at you?

Ibo Ilya

Respect is contagious
Player
I mean more evidence. After they killed us, they cursed heavily in Turkish, what else can I throw at you?
your POV is edited and thats against Forum report Rules please make sure u Provide not Edited POV (not cutting or anythihg)​

Neria Fade

Player
your POV is edited and thats against Forum report Rules please make sure u Provide not Edited POV (not cutting or anythihg)​
We are dead at the cut place, we can't talk, it doesn't matter if I cut it or not, it's obvious where they curse.

Ibo Ilya

Respect is contagious
Player
We are dead at the cut place, we can't talk, it doesn't matter if I cut it or not, it's obvious where they curse.
i asked you to Provide un Edited POV if the time run out i have the right to Reject this report since i dont know what happened in this 1 min

Ibo Ilya

Respect is contagious
Player
Upon reviewing this Report i have Decided to Deny this Report
ID 94838 didnt Provided full situation POV
Reason : Evidence is cropped or edited (there is 1 min missing from the situation so idk what happened there )​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom