Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected GR 6.6, Shooting In Unscripted GZ | ID 133794

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hast Hill
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 27, 2023
Time of violation
03:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9neBKPA8L38

Hast Herish

Player
Player
First Interaction

Second Interaction

Third Interaction (ID 57000 was also involved so this is their bodycam) (GR 6.6) ( 1:50, 2:05)

First interaction was where she tased me at doc with no reason, then at capital I saw her so I was trying to make sure that it was her but she ran away so I had to use my taser but after that she got her gun out and started fighting. Then my HC (ID 57000) who was with me came into the situation and she got into the fight too but after like 45 seconds of fighting I was unconscious so my HC was trying to patch me up but ID 133794 started shooting us which MK me and killed my HC.

Big_Rach

The baddest of them all
Player
Yeah that's me tazing that guy. I'll take that but I'm unsure what the rest of the report is all about because it's all legit.
You started RP so I fought back.
As for the looting in gunfight, to be fair to me I was not getting shot at until I picked the ammo up off the floor. There's no healing in gunfight here as I wasn't patching anyone else up...
As for the MK, I didn't shoot you, only the woman reviving you and you are using someone else's POV for your report but it was accidental shooting you who was down on the floor dying.

Thanks for the report, I guess Kayla can't take losing a gunfight and has to cry wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom