Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serkan Haznedar
Suspect ID
88451, 74717
Date of violation
Dec 30, 2021
Time of violation
02:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jWGmCFohbgg

Seko Amg

Player
Player
That guys just killed us straight on the road, I tried to go to my car, NO RP, NO VOICE, nothing

they killed a lot of people there.

IDs: 88451, 74717

King Cartierian

Player
Player
That guys just killed us straight on the road, I tried to go to my car, NO RP, NO VOICE, nothing

they killed a lot of people there.

IDs: 88451, 74717
and on your pov you cam AGAIN back after you died edit: admins look t the time we killed them and they came backa nd in the first pov you can see they strated shooting at us not we

Seko Amg

Player
Player
1. we are doing RP you have no voice of the game... you drived away and shot on us and killed us, thats ok. BUT revange killing is not allowed, we came back do again RP you took your weapon and killed us again, NO FEAR RP!
2. we came again to get our cars and you do AGAIN REVANGE KILLING, I do nothing but you shot again on me.

We are in all situations in RP, we are not shooting, not killing BUT you do Fear RP, Power Gaming, NON RP, Revange Killing.

PLEASE LEARN THE SERVER RULES.

King Cartierian

Player
Player
1. we are doing RP you have no voice of the game... you drived away and shot on us and killed us, thats ok. BUT revange killing is not allowed, we came back do again RP you took your weapon and killed us again, NO FEAR RP!
2. we came again to get our cars and you do AGAIN REVANGE KILLING, I do nothing but you shot again on me.

We are in all situations in RP, we are not shooting, not killing BUT you do Fear RP, Power Gaming, NON RP, Revange Killing.

revange killing? Dude you cant come back 15min after you died please you learn some rules. and what about robbing with 2 people? and yes you did rp but if you point a gun why me and my friend cant kill u than? no sound was bc it is very late and i was about to head off.

King Cartierian

Player
Player

and what about your friends who are car ramming the shit over?

and i had my sound on but my bodycam is tripping the last time

Seko Amg

Player
Player
I am not coming to you, I just want to take my car dude, nobody matters what you are doing there. its revange killing when you just kill me, because you know my id?!

King Cartierian

Player
Player
I am not coming to you, I just want to take my car dude, nobody matters what you are doing there. its revange killing when you just kill me, because you know my id?!
no because of your clothes. And still why did u came 3 times back after u died and try to rob me with 2people

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • There were RP going on just a few minute ago and you come back so that just trigger that you are one of their enemy. This is not RDM.
  • However ID 101374 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom