Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deaf King
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 28, 2023
Time of violation
12:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUNY1Vtr5J0

squanchy

Player
Player
You saw the dead guy, you instantly went to revive him. Notice how after you revived him he started shooting my friend(177155)? Maybe you should mind your own business.

You interfered and helped the guy that we were having a gunfight with, what was he supposed to assume?

5ive

Player
Player
You saw the dead guy, you instantly went to revive him. Notice how after you revived him he started shooting my friend(177155)? Maybe you should mind your own business.

You interfered and helped the guy that we were having a gunfight with, what was he supposed to assume?
You guys love going around shooting people without demands, clearly do not know the R of rules which shows from the amount of people that have complained against you. You did the same thing on our property today. I hope you both get punished.

Menace1337

Player
Player
You guys love going around shooting people without demands, clearly do not know the R of rules which shows from the amount of people that have complained against you. You did the same thing on our property today. I hope you both get punished.
At 0:38 in the POV your mate uploaded, I wonder who pointed the gun at me without demands? Yeah, you. Guess I got a fan now, going through my history awwwww. Welcome to the cry baby club. It is not RDM, as we clearly had a reason and your mate just showed up and revived without any RP or showing Fear. Plus you started to shoot without any demands.

Last edited:

squanchy

Player
Player
We don't know the "R" in "rules" because there's an "r", not an "R" you dyslexic fuck. We don't take this game as serious as life, we try to have fun and enjoy. We've got jobs in real life and we're not about to sit here and grind like no-lifing nerds. We enjoy PVP, and in PVP there's a lot of scenarios where it may seem like rules are broken/ not broken with the PoV. Because the entire scenario of 20-30 minutes going up to the killing may not be evident there.

That's the limitation to the rules, one cannot fully comprehend what happens in a short 1 minute PoV, the entire story isn't fully presented. There are times we have broken rules, out of possible heat of the moment anger or sometimes accidentally. We've accepted those punishments instead of crying about it and we play to enjoy just as much as the next guy.

You're not involved in this scenario, so go about your own business thank you very much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom