Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Koray Fresh
Administrators nickname
Andy Margiela
Date
Dec 29, 2021
Time
8:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DhynWmo

King Cartierian

Player
Player
Dear admins, yesterday some one posted a forum about me combat logging but i had An connection error. After i texted Andy about this and asked for where you can find the logs. So i asked IT and this was his answer " we done accept logs because people turning Them internet off" then i asked what can i show more for proof? Hé said a pov of you having a connection error. 2 things about this. 1. Why not logs but pov is agreed? Witch is not Smart bc you can do exactly the same. So i said to him i didn't had one bc my bodycam only records when he dectecd a game. ( Medal). Now i think about this and this is not acepteble bc your saying with your own words that if you had An connection error its your own problem and you Just het a warn. This is and complaint and a request to make a new CLEARLY rule about this. Bc this isnt gonna work lot of people have the same believe me. Thanks for reading and have a Nice Day!

Koray Scott

Player
Player

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
yes just show us screen of that date time where GTA or rage.exe are crashed it's easy to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom