Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sophia brown
Administrators nickname
Bobby pluxery
Date
Feb 18, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Ug9Qpwc

abhishek9314

Player
Player
Hello respected Admin bobby pluxery, like 4 days ago my account id (2375) was banned for gen rule 4.1 using macros,

But first of all i wanna tell u that i use that macro "autosoft keyboard presser"
For spaming into live streams of the peoples to win giveaways,

I know Probably u are thinking that i may use it mining resources but u can check logs of my account how much mining i do,

and u can check my alternate account id 5529 for any mining things..

Everyone deserves a second chance, please unban me as a Gift of aniversery love grand RP and am missing the city soo much. Am missing my friends, and i wanna also enjoy new update please....

atleast decrease the permanent ban to 60 days please...

Thanks for reading my small request, hoping for ur postive response

Whatever your response but still i will respect you always and grand RP project....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom