Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

suvadeep Samanta

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL
Ans: Suvadeep Samanta
2. Your age
Ans: 20
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +05:30 (India)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
Ans: 12:00 - 17:00 (Server Time)
5. Average online per day
Ans: 4-5 hours daily and 8+ hours on weekends
6. Your Discord
Ans: suvadeep#6974
7. Your Nickname
Ans: Suvadeep Samanta
8. Your ID
Ans: 6559
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
Ans: State Section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: I have been in RP since 2020 but in other server which was in FIVEM but due to some reasons I have been on a break from RP in 2022 Janauary and I have seen admins working hard but the people in the server don't stop breaking rules and also they don't do any RP. I was the Division Chief of training in EMS.After I join Admins I would like to do the following things.

a)Help new people in city to know the rules so that they don't break any and don't get any problem so that the RP project becomes more popular with the proper decisions
b)Solve as much as problems in city so that no other admins need to bother in helping they can keep working on cleaning the city(removing harsh rule breakers)

I have been HC in EMS , and special agent at FIB and have good knowledge of rules of the city and other things for how the city works and I also have good sense of humour which will not make my colleagues bore of me secondary i have leadership skills which is most important an Admin should have

2. What are your strengths?
Ans:
- I Work had on a given task and try to complete it at any cost.
- I am a team orientated guy..
- I keep calm in most of situation but i get tampered by annoying things.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans:
- I have fear of losing which cares me most.
- I get highly tempered when someone does wrong things and still gets good prompts

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes, I am a broke guy so don't have buisness.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans: NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom