Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaggajatt Shikaari
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 1, 2023
Time of violation
20:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/l7diRB5QS68

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
And is that not a circle abuse? You were inside the circle and taking fight but then suddenly you got to know you can't take so u went out the circle to get saved , someone who is shooting you from so far , how does he know that you went out of the circle just to save yourself+make a forum against all orgs . Please bro , do legit things .

JATT

Player
Player
And is that not a circle abuse? You were inside the circle and taking fight but then suddenly you got to know you can't take so u went out the circle to get saved , someone who is shooting you from so far , how does he know that you went out of the circle just to save yourself+make a forum against all orgs . Please bro , do legit things .
i expected this kind of replay and yeah i agree with you 1000000000% but dont u remember circle abuse when leos do this ? huh ? jump in my dm i'll show u more than 6 forums same and gangs got warnings everytime but that time i dont see your this mssg why ? hypocricy

JATT

Player
Player
when u do we dont know the rules , and when we do same ohhh yeah circle abuse lmaoooo

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
i expected this kind of replay and yeah i agree with you 1000000000% but dont u remember circle abuse when leos do this ? huh ? jump in my dm i'll show u more than 6 forums same and gangs got warnings everytime but that time i dont see your this mssg why ? hypocricy
O wow so , what's the point of talking bout other rule breaks? When u made forum on this? If it's this then it's specifically this.

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
when u do we dont know the rules , and when we do same ohhh yeah circle abuse lmaoooo
Oh damn bro comeon u should see that u did clearly mistake and when i pointed u , u making blame at me in air nice bro keep going gg . I see how u fighting on forum like a warrior 😂

Habib Anderson

Player
Player
in your bodycam it shows that you are circle abusing aswell as your guys shooting outside the circle and no sahp units to be found, so this forum will get you in trouble

JATT

Player
Player
Oh damn bro comeon u should see that u did clearly mistake and when i pointed u , u making blame at me in air nice bro keep going gg . I see how u fighting on forum like a warrior 😂
you still don't understand my point i already said ur absolutely right i agree with you , but ur still dumb to understand my concept , and i like that title u just gave me 😙 "don't cry "

JATT

Player
Player
in your bodycam it shows that you are circle abusing aswell as your guys shooting outside the circle and no sahp units to be found, so this forum will get you in trouble
we r not shooting from outside the circle and if there is no unit of Sahp u don't need to worry 😇

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
you still don't understand my point i already said ur absolutely right i agree with you , but ur still dumb to understand my concept , and i like that title u just gave me 😙 "don't cry "
Haha nice OOC insult,would love admins to look into this as well 🤗

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 1022 will receive punishment for Event Rule 1.11
  • (During events with a red circles, all players must be inside a red circle. Shooting outside the zone is forbidden. )

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Thread Reviewed
Punishment remains the same as in your proof no IDs are visible who are shooting. The person who killed you already got punished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom