Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stranger
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 3, 2023
Time of violation
21:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGK9yW_P2Ho

SevenBlueStars

Player
Player
Hello,

I was just in my car and about the leave the bar but this person with 236253 ID killed me with no reason, RDM.

Can you please punish them?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: The player with 236253 ID who has a red car just came in and killed me with a gun with no reason. Here is a longer version of the video. Please watch it carefully.

Last edited:

kodşerit

Player
Player
There is nothing that concerns you in this forum, you are not an admin, you are making provocative remarks here, I think you should be banned.
It is not forbidden to write on someone else's form, I say read the rules

Roura Mai

Player
Player
No, it's my business. I'm in the red car in the 01 second of the video and I witnessed the events from the very beginning, but you weren't on the screen recording, you weren't even in that environment.

Kaiju

Player
Player
Im pretty sure there was demands involved here, video is too short to be judged..22 seconds dont mean anything here.
Where is the rest of your pov ??
Also why is your name and id not mentioned in the format? Trying to trick admins is a bad bad idea btw..

Last edited:

SevenBlueStars

Player
Player
Im pretty sure there was demands involved here, video is too short to be judged..22 seconds dont mean anything here.
Where is the rest of your pov ??
Also why is your name and id not mentioned in the format? Trying to trick admins is a bad bad idea btw..

There are no demands involved. The player with 236253 ID who has a red car just came in and killed me with a gun with no reason. Here is a longer version of the video. Please watch it carefully.

Harvey Spector

Player
Player
Accepted

ID 236253 will get punished for RDM

ID 223984 will get punished for Random punching​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom