Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shajid Haue
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2023
Time of violation
22:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Q3r_YurjdMg

Sheikh Level

Player
Player
they second time searching me with out telling.
they pickpocket me without telling and there was more then 4 member of bloods.
all in pov.

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
it could be a mic bug as he said "i will search you " the first time his mic might have been bugged

Naf Enzo

Player
Player
73398 not wearing proper gang clothes and 74447 not wearing gang clothes at all.
Ghetto Rule 1.7 All gang members must wear top and pants of their gang`s color

Hela Juzo

EN2 PC Checker 🤩 Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I CANNOT conclude this report at this time.
Pending ID 87163’s response.
Provide POV, if you were speaking and mic was bugged.
and I would like if ID 73398 and ID 74447 to provide POV of them having gang clothes worn but was bugged for the thread owner.

All of you have 8 hours to respond.​

Johnn Price

Player
Player
and I would like if ID 73398 and ID 74447 to provide POV of them having gang clothes worn but was bugged for the thread owner.

I will upload and response in 1 hours wait

Johnn Price

Player
Player
as you can see in my pov, I am telling all things (second searching and stealing money) and 73398 and 74447 have their all gang clothes. Hela Juzo

Naf Enzo

Player
Player
as you can see in my pov, I am telling all things (second searching and stealing money) and 73398 and 74447 have their all gang clothes. Hela Juzo
Get out of car 5,4,3 then shoot its not a proper demand.
u guys stared shooting after counting 3 sec which will be considered as RDM
(mass rdm in this case multiple people started shooting at him without proper demand)
and u guys using discord or some other 3rd party application for communication which is meta gaming.

Karadayı Tabutoglu

Player
Player
dude, we didn't make any sign of the place on discord, if you notice, we told you to pull your car over, you chose to do fear rp and flee, this is the right decision for us to shoot. it's not illegal for us to shoot, you have a bug, our gang members are dressed in their clothes, the admins see all the images, it's clear that rp will make the decision

Naf Enzo

Player
Player
dude, we didn't make any sign of the place on discord, if you notice, we told you to pull your car over, you chose to do fear rp and flee, this is the right decision for us to shoot. it's not illegal for us to shoot, you have a bug, our gang members are dressed in their clothes, the admins see all the images, it's clear that rp will make the decision
my g u forgot the server rules
Gen Rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them

Karadayı Tabutoglu

Player
Player
Gen Rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them
dude i know this rule but you know that it's on the highway and you know that robbery can be done and we entered the rp telling you to pull over and get out of the car within 5 seconds but you didn't obey this rp and started running away by doing fear rp, in this case I can shoot you it doesn't tell you to leave the area and get out of the car He tells you to get off and you have to enter that role, but instead of entering, you escaped by doing fear rp. I hope you know this non-arid move. 😂😂

Johnn Price

Player
Player
While in highway robbery if he not pull over their car and dont get out of car despite to demands, we dont need to counting 5 seconds. I counted it to encourage him to get out of the car.

Karadayı Tabutoglu

Player
Player
Look, you're saying it yourself, if the other party doesn't listen to your warning within 5 seconds, you can shoot, too, you didn't listen to the warning within 5 seconds, you ran away and we shot you. 😂

JATT

Player
Player
While in highway robbery if he not pull over their car and dont get out of car despite to demands, we dont need to counting 5 seconds. I counted it to encourage him to get out of the car.
u guys fucked him so hard can't stop laughing im so proud of u 😍😂 ~ jagga Shikaari

Last edited:

Johnn Price

Player
Player

I responded and all is clear I think. Can you reject it ? It passed long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom