Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ariyan khan
2. Your age : 18 irl
3. Time zone : GMT 6 +
4. Average online per day : 4-6 HOURS AND 8 + ON WEEKDAYS .
5. Your Discord : andrew ivan#8262
6. Your Nickname : Andrew vella
7. Your ID : 27172

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2a) So as i got many experience in marabunta and was a deputy in en1 but sadly in en3 i can see the leaders struggle thorough running this org and they make it disbanded through week's or days . Iam here for this no worries , if i got a chance to rule i guess i will take it a long way of this and make it really good for that by my people and deputies who is a lot more professional and knows a lot in the matter of gang and stuffs and i guess its really a plus point for us to have this kind of guys in the gang and also i will make it sure that very guys who enter my gang knows basics and gang rules for its betterment and so it doesnt make silly mistakes in features which may lead us to org warn .

2b) I will also maintain focus with leo's and make them fear from us and also by making them hostage and making situation with them from which they must fear by bunta's , I will give my guys a good facility who is in my gang by good armory and turf team and lots of mem in the gang and raiding fz base successfully (clapping leos)
good bonuses etc and try to win their trust by my leading skills and make all gangs and guys who enter ghetto fear from buntas and getting robbed by them as its a long way .

2c) So i also want to make the curator feel its the best by making the gang so good and rule abiding , Its also gonna be a gang who will had the best deputys and best mem which will come from many differ fam due to my reputation through them and it may be a good side for it and i will also focus on lots of events such like cland , turf , fz raid , and battleship and try to win and dominate it by our best turf team from vella fam and a suitable choice for the mem who wants to join gang for activity as i will make it the most active in the city and MAKE IT ON TOP ! .

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
3a) Good bonus and graffiti so we can have money per hour
3b) Good eng for better rolepying and negotiation with leos in situations
3c) Make a good and strong team for handling guys who i am not there .
3d) Make it the most active in ghetto and events
3e) Good turf team who have potential's to get it
3f) Good management team for looking into logs and check for the guys who steal !!
3g) Promotion ceramony and no nepotism and fair for all so everyone has to grind here and hard to get rank .
3h) Gang meeting every 3rd day of the week for discussing stuffs
3i) Good num and active from my fam who knows decent rules which is main for joining a gang
3j) I also have prior experience in leos knows how to handle them .
3k) I will also make sure that gang members knows how to rob and take hostage .

Thanks for reviewing my application
Regards,
Andrew ivan
FIB HC (EN3)
EX MARABUNTA HC (DEPUTY) (EN1)
EX BALLLAS HC (EN1)

EX SAHP HC (EN1)
EX LSPD HC (EN1)

II MAY HAVE LOW LVL IN GAME BUT I HAVE EXPERINCE AND GOOD KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS NEEDED !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom