Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Necozzin_Kuzen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2023
Time of violation
06:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkthEIgQ0B4

Alperinyo Tariki

Player
Player
It's impossible for a bullet to go that distance. Michael Shelby is definitely using something.I have experienced the same thing many times with the same person.

Sassy Quinn

Player
Player
It's impossible for a bullet to go that distance. Michael Shelby is definitely using something.I have experienced the same thing many times with the same person.
Hmm you always pov request and it is always told that there is nothing suspicious about the ones you request, maybe you need more time in arena?

andyy

Player
Player
michael how did you know he was there at the sand pile? you kept aiming there in the middle of the sand pile while he never shown himself and then in his pov you can see he was actually behind the sand pile i wonder how you know to preaim there

Jake Take

Player
Player
michael how did you know he was there at the sand pile? you kept aiming there in the middle of the sand pile while he never shown himself and then in his pov you can see he was actually behind the sand pile i wonder how you know to preaim there
Seems youre active on forums but you got a pending pc check bab youre dodging for 1 month + now, why?

Jordan Kray

Player
Player
Imagine everyone acting to Michael ingame nice, but on forums everyone blame him except for a few people.

Ella Umbra

Player
Player
same way u were clapping with no crosshair or should i say the imaginary one u tried telling admins u had on ur monitor that ur pov didn't catch, now shutup & keep dodging 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom