Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eminent Dust
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 15, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/237095/

Eminent Dust

Player
Player
Hey!! This Is Eminent Dust, About 2 months ago , I and Drek Aster make a cooperative family , House number- 1052
, but then I transferred the family because I became an administrator and raptor is our best friend that time , so I gave my family to Raptor Xpro, with the understanding that he will return the family when we all come back in city that's why we all give him fam ownership by our decision and give him some cars so that he will run fam nicely . Raptor, however, betrayed me and my family members, and when we came back in server we see thats our fam is dead and raptor just take all taxes from the fam members and takes all roles from us and after that we give him warning and ask him to give us fam .now he is refusing to return the family to us, and when we forced him, that he is need to do it we have proofs and everything so he disbanned the whole family.
In the same house, he started a new family and called it Indian Launde, in addition to that, he also took our Personal cars from us and put them in the new family.

Proof 1
Proof 2

drek aaster

Player
Player
Hey!! This Is Eminent Dust, About 2 months ago , I and Drek Aster make a cooperative family , House number- 1052
, but then I transferred the family because I became an administrator and raptor is our best friend that time , so I gave my family to Raptor Xpro, with the understanding that he will return the family when we all come back in city that's why we all give him fam ownership by our decision and give him some cars so that he will run fam nicely . Raptor, however, betrayed me and my family members, and when we came back in server we see thats our fam is dead and raptor just take all taxes from the fam members and takes all roles from us and after that we give him warning and ask him to give us fam .now he is refusing to return the family to us, and when we forced him, that he is need to do it we have proofs and everything so he disbanned the whole family.
In the same house, he started a new family and called it Indian Launde, in addition to that, he also took our Personal cars from us and put them in the new family.

Proof 1
Proof 2
And told them about that abusive language and that cars he stole from us

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I decided to Reject this report.
As the provided evidence it not sufficient.
(Cannot conclude it by the discord conversation as the provided evidence cannot prove that person talking in discord is the person who got the Family and more over there is no valid evidence that the terms were agreed while giving the family.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom