Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan Mateo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Ranveer

2. Your age - 14

3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30

4. Average online per day - 2-3 Hours

5. Your Discord - gaming_seed#2592

6. Your Nickname - Ivan Mateo

7. Your ID - 24027

Additional information

1. Leader of - Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans - I want to be the leader of the FIB for the following reasons

1. The FIB shows unformalise acts sometimes which I would try my best to improve. My personal experience is I left the department for a short time period because of my exams, I asked the deputy director Mark to give me the ex agent roles in email but he denied and insulted me in an abusive way. I complained to the high command but he left the department.

2. The FIB often shows a bit of slow working progress in works like giving bonuses, trainings, hiring, resourcing and many more stuffs. According to poggers act each state org should receive 3 million every weak many official agents didn't even read that act as I did I have a suspicious act wether the money is being used or not for the welfare. My personal experience is my bonus is still pending. The work in some fields is less efficient.

3. If I become the leader I will improve them many of the rules need some modifications throughout the time which isn't done. I have thought of every possible modifications the rules and regulations needs it wouldn't harm or have any negative consequences. For example if we see the FIB rules and regulations 1.1 we see it is forbidden to go to FIB hall unless we are HR, HC or FA sometimes these officials can be busy and if a citizen needs them and if not available they can leave in disappointment in these situations any officer should go to hall and tell the citizens to wait the officials are coming if allowed by any HR,HC OR FA.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in

the organization.

At some points there is no valid roleplay in the org which I will highlight and improve them in a formal manner. For example I had some experience that many agents to mixing in emergency calls,radio etc. I will stop it. I will ensure there is a valid representing points in the citizens. Also many of the agents get recruited and don't get training I will ensure that the HT who is recruiting gives training or aran
ge training with in 24 hr or may result in strike.

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
Throwing shade at Ex-FIB, As past director he has not shown much work and Independence

NOT FIT FOR next leader

Abdo Zabatista

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Ranveer

2. Your age - 14

3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30

4. Average online per day - 2-3 Hours

5. Your Discord - gaming_seed#2592

6. Your Nickname - Ivan Mateo

7. Your ID - 24027

Additional information

1. Leader of - Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans - I want to be the leader of the FIB for the following reasons

1. The FIB shows unformalise acts sometimes which I would try my best to improve. My personal experience is I left the department for a short time period because of my exams, I asked the deputy director Mark to give me the ex agent roles in email but he denied and insulted me in an abusive way. I complained to the high command but he left the department.

2. The FIB often shows a bit of slow working progress in works like giving bonuses, trainings, hiring, resourcing and many more stuffs. According to poggers act each state org should receive 3 million every weak many official agents didn't even read that act as I did I have a suspicious act wether the money is being used or not for the welfare. My personal experience is my bonus is still pending. The work in some fields is less efficient.

3. If I become the leader I will improve them many of the rules need some modifications throughout the time which isn't done. I have thought of every possible modifications the rules and regulations needs it wouldn't harm or have any negative consequences. For example if we see the FIB rules and regulations 1.1 we see it is forbidden to go to FIB hall unless we are HR, HC or FA sometimes these officials can be busy and if a citizen needs them and if not available they can leave in disappointment in these situations any officer should go to hall and tell the citizens to wait the officials are coming if allowed by any HR,HC OR FA.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in

the organization.

At some points there is no valid roleplay in the org which I will highlight and improve them in a formal manner. For example I had some experience that many agents to mixing in emergency calls,radio etc. I will stop it. I will ensure there is a valid representing points in the citizens. Also many of the agents get recruited and don't get training I will ensure that the HT who is recruiting gives training or aran
ge training with in 24 hr or may result in strike.
bruh

Markmajor

Player
Player
-1 he lied as he does have ex agent roles and did get it after leaving decieving admins

Ivan Mateo

Player
Player
-1 he lied as he does have ex agent roles and did get it after leaving decieving admins
I didn't lie about it as mentioned I said I talked to high commands for this matter and the HOD of Human Resource gave me the roles I also have the bodycam footage of being verbally abused by DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom