Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hopper

Player
Player
1. Fatih
2. 24
3. GTM +3
4. 3-5 hours
5. DamoИ#1203
6. James Hopper
7. 8803
Additional Information:
Leader of The Federal Investigation Bereau ( FIB )

Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization?

I want to be leader because i have been in FIB long time from junior agent all the way up to Head of Department i learned how FIB runs. Furthermore, i run Undercover department for two terms and my department managed to do 25 raid (24 gang + 1 Family) which is the actual record right now. I trained my agents, i check more than 250 evidences, i made case files and assisted other state organizations' undercover departments more than 1 month all alone due to some problems about my Dhods. In additional, i have experienced deep undercover job and i proved my loyaty to FIB. From my experience i think i can handle FIB even in stressful situations and i assure eveyone i will bo my best like i did before.

Secondly, I have seen lots of hardworking and nice agent in FIB but their hardwork stayed unnoticed and forgotten. I want to give them what they deserve like bonus money, rank and psychological support which is most important as I believe positive reinforcement satisfies everyones ego. It helps them to work more effectively, even in real life. I will try to make positive atmosphere in FIB.

Thirdly, i have seen lots of RP mistakes, especially when i check evidences. I will try to teach every agent to do proper RP and prevent doing Unrealistic Behaviour which i mostly saw. Also, i am going to prepare FIB to new RP situations like bomb and suicide.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

There are lots of bodycam command mistakes, firstly i will try to do my best to my agents follow rules of bodycam commands. In addition to this i will ask HR team to teach them to be creative while using RP commands. Almost everyone does copy paste while using commands, it is not a mistake but it prevents possible realistic RP situations.

Professionalism is another important topic. I will prevent teasing, killing, cuffing and shouting on radio. Also, i saw lots of example of unprofessionalism in department calls. All of my agents will be the most proffessional state employees. Human resources department will be more carefull, helpfull and strict. HR team check logs, trunks and licenses more often and strike limit will be 2.

Also, me and my agents all of us treat each other like a family member and FIB will not be only a workplace. Moreover, I assure that everyone in FIB treat each other with respect. I will prevent any kind of insult.

Every criminal will fear from FIB to rob anyone, any store or house. Every citizen feel safe in city due to FIB. My organization will have max numbers, most talented LEOs and most trustable agents. FIB will be on TOP once again.

Rank Changes:
30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Chief of Staff
27) Head of Department
26) Deputy Head of Department
=== High Command ===
24) Supervisor
23) Executive Agent
22) Commanding Agent
21) Black Ops Agent III
20) Black Ops Agent II