Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected NG I Fort Zancudo Rally Race 09/03/2023

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
Date and time of the event: 09/03/2023 19:00

The organization that is conducting the event:

National guard

The event scenario Must be detailed and include the whole event:

Needs 5 players from each organization. It will be rally race starting just off of the approach road to north gate of Fort Zancudo (Next to juice shop 3/20). The race will take place off road towards the bunker (1/11) around the base towards state object (5/20), under the bridge at south gate of Fort Zancudo, continuing off road towards a wooden bridge and then trough it continuing on the other side, then turning northbound towards another bunker (11/11) and turning west trough the canyon still off road, after going trough the canyon and under the bridge north of the fort Zancudo following the dirt road coming up to the main road where the finish line is. (Picture included, follow the points of interest).

Why this event:

I like rally and this event will test the players ability to control their vehicle off road and I don't think anything like this has been done before.

Role of Each Organization involved:

Everyone for themselves racing, first 3 spots share a prize.

Other organizations involved:

All gangs and LEOs can join

Vehicles/weapons needed:

Sultan classic (With rally livery and some cosmetic elements if possible), Oppresor mk2 (For recording)

Admin Requirements:

Teleport players and spawn needed vehicles and block off certain parts of the road so people don't take the wrong turn

Rules of the event:

Car ramming is not allowed.

Shortcuts are not allowed.

How is the event won?

First 3 will win event.

Prize for the winner:

1st=250k

2nd=150k

3rd= 100k

Chn3DZo.png

Vehicle: Sultan classic:
m3uxp7P.png