Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clarko Verlice
Administrators nickname
Wassef Pluxury
Date
Mar 6, 2023
Time
08:06
Proofs
N/A

FahadOsman

Player
Player
Hello to the admin thats going through this thread!
I was punished for 6.15. (shooting without demands or rp reason)
I just wanna make it clear that demands was given to the person i shot at. I told him to get out from the car and he didnt so i shot him.
The admin must have ben too far away to hear my demands so i dont belive that he had the right to punish me. I know he was too far away beacuse if he wasnt he would have heard my demands.

Please ask for admin pov. Ty!

The time the incident happened was about 08:06

I had 1 warn that was gonna go away after server restart (1 day left) and now beacuse i got another one that means my other warning will be set to 7 days so please set the other warn to 1 day after this one gets removed.

Ty for taking ur time and reading this report and have a great rest of ur day!

FahadOsman

Player
Player
I want to add that id 8437 also got punished for shooting me. He had a rp reason to shoot me. That reason being that i shot his gang member. Even tho i dont know the guy i dont think its right to give him punishment for shooting me after i shoot his friend.

harry112

Player
Player
I was at the situation and he did give us demands to leave, he got ontop of his car and then he counted down from 5 to 0

FahadOsman

Player
Player
When i got the warning my guns got cleared for some reason so i also lost painted ar carbine and other guns aswell. Pretty sure i also had like 350 ar ammo on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom