Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punisher_2001

Player
Player
1. Rohit Patnaik
3.GMT +5:30
4.7-8 Hours
5. Rohit#6728
6. Rohit Rana
7. 27423
Additional Information
1. Leader of FIB
2. There could be a variety of reasons why a I want to be the leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB). Here are some reasons:

1. Public service: I am such a person who aspire to leadership roles in government agencies like the FIB do so because I want to serve the public and make a positive impact on society. I feel that I can do this more effectively in a leadership role than as an individual contributor.
  2. Passion for law enforcement: I am one of those individuals who are drawn to law enforcement and the criminal justice system as a career path, and becoming the leader of the FIB is the ultimate achievement in this field.
  3. Challenge and prestige: The FIB is one of the most prestigious law enforcement agencies in the world, and becoming its leader is a significant accomplishment. I am motivated by the challenge of leading such a complex and high-profile organization.
  4. Sense of duty: For me, serving as the leader of the FIB may be seen as a sense of duty or responsibility to the city. I believe that their leadership can help protect national security, uphold the rule of law, and ensure justice for all.
  5. Career advancement: Finally, I am motivated by the career advancement opportunities that come with leading a high-profile agency like the FIB. Becoming the leader of the FIB can open up many doors for future career opportunities in government, law enforcement, or other related fields.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in the organization.
I will introduce 2 divisions in the FIB, those are-
1. Investigation unit : RP in this unit will revolve around investigating the planned and organized crimes and catching the white-collar criminals who pretend to be normal citizens but secretly control the entire criminal underworld. This unit will also be trained for cyber crime situations, counterintelligence.
2. Tactical Unit : RP in this unit will form around Counterterrorism, Criminal activities such as drugs smuggling, illegal firearms smuggling, cross border smugglings as well, dealing with gang activities.

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
Not for next leader

Ps: making text big doesn’t make us think a lot of effort is there lack of effort and lack of experienced not fit for leader not fit too the point got title wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom