Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
Information :
1- Your name IRL : Sunil majji
2- Your age : 29
3- Time zone : GMT+5:30
4- Average online per day : 8 hours
5- Your Discord : Pooja Royal#0143
6- Your Nickname : Pooja Royal
7- Your ID : 2878

Additional information :

1 - Leader of Marabunta Grande.

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I wanna be the leader of marabunta because i think i can handle bunta very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also.

I will also increase the activity of gangs , many gangs tend to do events because of fear of rules breaks. If i get the leadership i will increase the activity at highest level because of that leo's will also fear from us.

As from my experience in city 3 i can see that gangs are getting disbanding in few day's or in week so i will try my best as much long i can run the gang with highest activity at all over the events.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

* That way I can keep the ghetto alive on first month.
* I will try to do 100% turfs again with my team.
* I will be sure who knows all gang rules while recruit people to gang.
* I will prevent the Marabunta Gang toxic behavior towards people.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* Only those with good knowledge of the GrandRP server rules will be allowed in my gang
* I will be hosting a lot of hostage situations to keep LEOs on their feet
* I will make sure everyone fears marabunta under my leadership
* I have good high command for to train New comers they teach every rules to newer peoples
* I will provide everyone to bonus based on activities to Boost their energy
* My peoples always active on Activities,ghetto fights and i will try to give 100 percent turfs
* I don’t have ego i will consider everyone’s tips ideas i will complete my term without toxicity

Naveed⚡️

Demon😈
Player
Interview will be on 08/03/2023, at 13:30 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Me or krish#9206 in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom