Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pathan Gilgamesh
Administrators nickname
Chris Mazoku
Date
Feb 19, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oL7_6mBrN1o

rafat pathan

Player
Player
Respected sir. I got banned for gen rule 1.7.

The thing is that i didnt do anything wrong i bought battlepass from one guy and i gave him money. At that time i am to happy the first time i am buying battlepass since in this city so i just forget what i did wrong. After realising what i did wrong i got banned and this is my 1 mistake from i am in this server and i didnt do any mistake again please forgive me this time sir.

When i come in this city i didnt know about the rule at that time i got banned for abuse and i sincerely apologise for that also. Please forgive me last time sir this is my first and last mistake.
I didn’t ban before for gen rule 1.7 it my first time and its just mistake . I can’t repeat this mistake again .
It 16 days i got ban i missed my friends in the city.
Sincerely apologise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom