Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BENZ RONAK
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 6, 2023
Time of violation
11:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8LZh7Z16ZBM

ronak qureshi

Player
Player
this guy killed my friend without any demands and for no reasones when i tryed to talk with him he RDM us also and mercy killed us

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
These big group of debt collectors came to collect and steal without rp I warned them many times and they didn’t listen this was not random death match as you can see the debt van there I warned them before

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
He jumps out and after car ramming my car as you can see also plus he jumps out to try be a hero and just collect the debt there all coming all the time to collect after warning them

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
You can see he uses the people scanner so u know they are a team collecting this guy is a muppet please watch the video and you can see his team there and he uses people scanner on me and my friend purple dot on map then he arrives at destination this is not random death match

Hexton Merks

Merks, It's who I am and what I do.
Leader of unofficial org
Trying to collect debt with RP is failRP and classed as theft so you can retaliate, also saying pov is mixing.

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

File a new complaint with better video quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom