Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rulzz_Kebab
Administrators nickname
Asrin_Pluxury
Date
Mar 6, 2023
Time
17:56
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/aOB7gYIjaQDo

rulzz kebab

Player
Player
Dear admins, I just realized that I was banned and I think it was due to a misunderstanding. I'll try to explain what happened. My friend was stuck behind the FBI door, there was no police working there, the room was stuck there. He told me to help, so I pulled up to the door and my friend got in the car, that's all. Our goal was not to make bugs. I've been playing the game for a long time and I play for more than 10 hours almost every day. It will be difficult for me to leave my friends as I am active in the game almost every day. We can do whatever it takes to resolve this situation. Please find a solution for my friend and me.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

you just said it your self, you guys bug abused to get him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom