Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clarko Verlice
Administrators nickname
Adham
Date
Mar 6, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/335965/#post-1206650

FahadOsman

Player
Player
Hello!
Yesterday my warn was on 1 day left. (it would be gone now since its after server restart)
But beacuse i got another warn wich from my side i belive was wrong my first warn went to 7 days.
The warn i got yesterday was complicated. It was 6.15 but i got pov when i gave demands. Adham said that it cant rly proove that enough rp was involved.(my pov just showed me giving demands and then shooting and not what happened before) So Adham removed my warn but let my jail time stay. I then told adham in discord dms that my first warn wich would have ben gone now is on 7 days beacuse i got 1 more warn. He then told me to remind him or another admin about that later. So i though now is good time since this is the time it would have ben removed if i wouldnt have gotten another warn.

If u could remove my warn that would be very nice of u since i rly want to join a org again and both my last warns were not intentional rulebreaks.
Ty for taking ur time and reading this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom