Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rule Break, RDM, Mercy Killing| Calm Down Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Corin Vybe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 6, 2023
Time of violation
19:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wI6oUVXEnUM

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
Also OOC Insult, Music in RP, FL in RP, Second time its mass RDM
All in POV

So I was there fining vehicles, this guy 55525 decided to punch me for no reason for like 5-6 times, So for Harassing/Attempted murder of LEO, I decided to Cuff him and take him to DOC with me, These guys started talking in FL, maybe turkish, they said it can be a muscle flex but if you see, Its not random flex for 5 times absolutely, They started cussing OOC Parents insult in turkish( I dont know turkish, but my turkish friends told me that way), So after that They pulled their weapons in unscripted GZ.

Then they called for reinforcements, so even I decided to call for backup, I was going to talk to FIB officer about the situation and they started shooting without any demands or anything,
And 19:06 they mercy killed the person, the person whom I was dragging by my arm and just after that it was MASS RDM for the second time

Last edited:

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
I mistakenly Pressed my enter muscle, But I will provide you with the ID's
55525, 78157, 81804, 34302, 81804, 57472(The one who RDM'd me for first time), 78157, 73001,36214, 64363, 73706, 57357, 62530, 57941, 73001, 72737, 43001, 78150, 27147, 58836

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
34302 Is the one who is doing mercy killing, As u see he is the one running around with Shotgun that U can hear being shot and also doing RDM

Caglar_Bakan

Player
Player
despite the fact that we pointed a gun and told him to leave the area, the person does not leave

RimE

Player
Player
a lot of people tried to talk to you but you didn't even bother to listen dude

RimE

Player
Player
I told you maybe 3 times that we have an event, but you called backup. When I spoke to the police who came, they were sympathetic. Since I have just arrived at the scene, I couldn't establish a dialogue with you on the subject just i asked reason.I'm the person in the first minutes of the video.

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
I told you maybe 3 times that we have an event, but you called backup. When I spoke to the police who came, they were sympathetic. Since I have just arrived at the scene, I couldn't establish a dialogue with you on the subject just i asked reason.I'm the person in the first minutes of the video.
Did I call for backup first?
Get your eyes checked

You all threatening a LEO, this this is how it works, LEO calls for backup when he feels unsafe and U decide to RDM, haha funny, but not so much, Pls come with better one next time

RimE

Player
Player
Bro already we were coming cuz we going to join the event, what r u talking about?

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
Bro already we were coming cuz we going to join the event, what r u talking about?
Show me where it is written that U can do whatever random shit you want at events, play music, use FL during RP situations, cuss in FL, Park vehicles illegally, and if someone is fining it, you land punched on the person and u get away with that and U mercy kill him just because he was cuffed and there was nothing you could do about it

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
I would suggest you not to waste your time here and argue, and let admins decide whats right and what is wrong

AxeFamQ

AXE ON TOP
Player
Also OOC Insult, Music in RP, FL in RP, Second time its mass RDM
All in POV

So I was there fining vehicles, this guy 55525 decided to punch me for no reason for like 5-6 times, So for Harassing/Attempted murder of LEO, I decided to Cuff him and take him to DOC with me, These guys started talking in FL, maybe turkish, they said it can be a muscle flex but if you see, Its not random flex for 5 times absolutely, They started cussing OOC Parents insult in turkish( I dont know turkish, but my turkish friends told me that way), So after that They pulled their weapons in unscripted GZ.

Then they called for reinforcements, so even I decided to call for backup, I was going to talk to FIB officer about the situation and they started shooting without any demands or anything,
And 19:06 they mercy killed the person, the person whom I was dragging by my arm and just after that it was MASS RDM for the second time

Anbu.

Player
Player
From my prospective, it looks like you were baiting for an outcome, what gave you the reasoning too give fines specifically near that area which the business war took place. And you initiated the roleplay near the music being played which honestly can't be music in RP situation since they weren't actually wanting to involve them self in a roleplay, rather focusing on the event, this all could of been de-escalated if your retarded ass just give that person who punched you a warning and continue doing your job. Don't even justify that your in the correct side because its blatant stupidity.

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
From my prospective, it looks like you were baiting for an outcome, what gave you the reasoning too give fines specifically near that area which the business war took place. And you initiated the roleplay near the music being played which honestly can't be music in RP situation since they weren't actually wanting to involve them self in a roleplay, rather focusing on the event, this all could of been de-escalated if your retarded ass just give that person who punched you a warning and continue doing your job. Don't even justify that your in the correct side because its blatant stupidity.
Imagine being so dumb, you don't even know Legal and illegal parking and telling it was a baiting out.

Slox LSO

Player
Player
A
Potansiyelimden, bir sonuç için can atıyormuşsunuz gibi görünüyor, size özellikle iş savaşının yaşandığı bölgenin yakınında para cezaları verme gerekçesini veren şey. Ve roleplay'i çalınan müziğin yanında başlattınız ki bu gerçekten RP durumunda müzik olamaz çünkü aslında kendilerini bir roleplay'e dahil etmek istemiyorlardı, bunun yerine olaya odaklanmak istiyorlardı. geri zekalı seni yumruklayana bir uyarı ver ve işini yapmaya devam et. Bariz bir aptallık olduğu için doğru tarafta olduğunuzu bile haklı çıkarmayın.
Aynen kanka (y)

Mithat BrokenHeart

Player
Player
I mistakenly Pressed my enter muscle, But I will provide you with the ID's
55525, 78157, 81804, 34302, 81804, 57472(The one who RDM'd me for first time), 78157, 73001,36214, 64363, 73706, 57357, 62530, 57941, 73001, 72737, 43001, 78150, 27147, 58836
kanka ben ne alaka ben orda biz war ı beklıyom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom