Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmed_Sameh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 23, 2021
Time of violation
21:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Rg76A-rmfh8

UD-Hunter

We Work In Dark To Serve Da Light We Are Assassins
Player
why would I take leader's approval if it's my own items that i put there and then i left the family after a problem with this guy because i didn't attend a raid and he already upload a forum before just to bother me

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
He stole multiple items from our family cars then left the family
Reviewing
we was like 15 friend in this family and i leave with my friends and all my friends left the family after i left it !
and this player who open the forum not the leader of the family and we didn't steal anything from the family cars
and we already left this family from 1 month maybe !! then they talk now about the leave ?!
they insulted us when the family house get raided and we was offline then we out !?!
that's why me and my friends leave this family !
u can Check All old Logs i Come to This Family Then i Invite All My Friends to This Family
and Last Thing This Masks on POV its a Masks Cost Like [100k] it was ours not belongs to the family
we didnt take anything from Them
we was in the Same Family and The Same Members and They Insulting us Then we all Leave and Taking our things from The Family
we was like 15 Person u Can Check Logs to see it too !!

beastyixi

Player
Player
we was like 15 friend in this family and i leave with my friends and all my friends left the family after i left it !
and this player who open the forum not the leader of the family and we didn't steal anything from the family cars
and we already left this family from 1 month maybe !! then they talk now about the leave ?!
they insulted us when the family house get raided and we was offline then we out !?!
that's why me and my friends leave this family !
u can Check All old Logs i Come to This Family Then i Invite All My Friends to This Family
and Last Thing This Masks on POV its a Masks Cost Like [100k] it was ours not belongs to the family
we didnt take anything from Them
we was in the Same Family and The Same Members and They Insulting us Then we all Leave and Taking our things from The Family
we was like 15 Person u Can Check Logs to see it too !!

he was in the family with his friends and when he left they all left with him, this guy (Abdo Unique) was one of the last ppl to leave and before leaving as you can see he went through all the cars in the garage and opened all trunks and stole everything that was in the trunks. I didn't report as soon as it happened because I felt bad for him and tried contacting him and asking him for the items back and when I did he said he's not giving anything back and he already sold them. I'm not the owner of the family but I'm one of the leaders (you can ask the owner about that if you need) and I wouldn't have reported him if it was his stuff. I got reports from other members of the family that their stuff has been stolen from the cars and that was the reason we took the decision and reported him.

UD-Hunter

We Work In Dark To Serve Da Light We Are Assassins
Player
As the admin will notice that me and my friends we were a lot of members inside this family and we all left together because a lot of problems happened with the family (they started to steal solar panels from us and other problems ) so we decided to leave but the family trying to take any revenge from us so they trying to do this even if I took items belongs to me. and if admin can see that I just bought grand coins so I didn't steal items because I don't have to do this I can buy whatever I want and this guy (87367) asked 50K or he will make a Forum about it because he has a video from logs while I am taking my items then I left as rest of my Friends

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Player with id 100875 was punished for violation of rule 6.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom