Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sheikh Shajid
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2023
Time of violation
7:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QIURQexcOno

Naf Enzo

Player
Player
where is the PG ? and RDM ?

Gen Rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

Naf Enzo

Player
Player
bad luck bro
u are also metagaming.
how could u know the exact location of the car and btw u did marked the car location on ur map.
its clearly visible in ur mini map and u were aware about the car is moving even though there is no info has been passed to you icly.
BAD LUCK BRO
u are getting a warn for rdm and mg.

Lexa Federal

I Am Inevitable
Player
Gen Rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.
you are stealing a car already entered in rp.so here he can shoot you without saying a demand :)

Lexa Federal

I Am Inevitable
Player
u are also metagaming.
how could u know the exact location of the car and btw u did marked the car location on ur map.
its clearly visible in ur mini map and u were aware about the car is moving even though there is no info has been passed to you icly.
BAD LUCK BRO
The location goes to pda, we can see the exact location, the car, the plate, everything.

Lexa Federal

I Am Inevitable
Player
u are also metagaming.
BAD LUCK BRO
he is open the pda and press the tick mark, it will automatically mark where you were last seen.now go learn the rules of the game no more rude. OKAY ?

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time .
Requesting ID 73567 to provide POV with proper sound ( Your own voice/mic sound should be there )
You have 8 Hours to do so

maskub

Player
Player
u are also metagaming.
BAD LUCK BRO
u are getting a warn for rdm and mg

u are also metagaming.
BAD LUCK BRO
Habibi come LEO then u will be understood 😂😂 when u try to steal car all leo know 😂 and get notification + location 😗😗

maskub

Player
Player
I think u don't know what's the Rp situation 😂 u stealing car without rp situation 🐸

Evelyn Pluxury

Player
Acting like admins statement, Toxicity and offtopic will lead to Forum ban

Evelyn Pluxury

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to deny this report.
Invalid pov ( No mic sound/own voice sound in pov as you use it 2 times )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom