Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dale Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 7, 2023
Time of violation
8:41PMEST
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/337151/#post-1210997

SleezyGames

Player
Player
So, This guy tried to deceive the Admins in another complaint Me and SodaOpps Posted multiple videos and POV's Proving he was lying to the admins on forums AND I proved in the comments he was NLR during his POV. He had been issued multiple demands, and died multiple times. Even after dieng multiple times He kept coming back to the exact same location and walking onto our family property, with the exact same demands being given each time.
In this forum post I have linked there is proof to this in each of me and SodaOops videos we linked in the comments.

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
So, This guy tried to deceive the Admins in another complaint Me and SodaOpps Posted multiple videos and POV's Proving he was lying to the admins on forums AND I proved in the comments he was NLR during his POV. He had been issued multiple demands, and died multiple times. Even after dieng multiple times He kept coming back to the exact same location and walking onto our family property, with the exact same demands being given each time.
In this forum post I have linked there is proof to this in each of me and SodaOops videos we linked in the comments.
nlr lmao when

SleezyGames

Player
Player
A. you NLR when you die and remember to go back to the last location
B. you're not even gonna argue the fact that you tried to deceive the admins, Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom