Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luce Black
Suspect ID
80255, 87215
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2023
Time of violation
20:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3jxCSDMF00c

Luce-4218

Player
Player
the guy (id-80255) brought IC situation to OOC , and the guy - 80255 , saying that he is admin, and also revealing he is level-1 admin .
i dont think that any admin can share there level to any of the players .
80255 is giving warning to me for just sayin f*uck word , and saying it is banned in main dc.

Jonathan blu

Player
Player
he is talking in discord not in-game so how the situation brought IC To OOC ? You are not in correct Uniforms.I think u should read the Ems Charter Again and u said he calling admin but he is Deputy Chief of HR.
image.png

Luce-4218

Player
Player
he is talking in discord not in-game so how the situation brought IC To OOC ? You are not in correct Uniforms.I think u should read the Ems Charter Again and u said he calling admin but he is Deputy Chief of HR.
image.png
i didnt said that im in right uniform , bruh

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
87215 just done meta in the POV he said in ooc that he will come in pH that's what 80255 requested it's a clear meta

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
image.png
Literally you just said that you guys have talked in discord for his uniform which is an IC matter as per the gen rule 6.10 you are not allowed to take ic things in ooc

Ron Abruzzi

Player
Player
First of all the conversation in the between Luce Black, Ron Abruzzi and Mickey Stranger was happening in EMS en2 Official Discord which is an IC channel through out the clip no one spoke in game. We were discussing the short comings of Luce Black as a trainee . Ron Abruzzi asks Luce to Join EMS Staff 1 , where Ron wanted to explain Luce the things he has been doing wrong like not filling personal logs , also no logs for training, so Ron told luce he needs too do retraining, this is how the conversation started.

Then I ask Deputy HR of EMS (mickey stranger) to step in and he says " he is dis obeying and disrespecting high command "

In between Luke mentions " what the fuck is going on " , Ron did not like it and asked him not to use the word but he never referred to it as server rules.

and then Luce focusses on the F word rule which Ron did not mention as server rules, now Luce thought I am referring F word as server rule, so he starts saying you can ask God and Mickey says there one god right here, I guess Mickey had some experience in server 1 as level 1 admin , Mickey was in PH parking only at the time , but pls keep in mind all conversation was going on in EMS EN2 discord. I have no ideas why he would mention that he is level 1 admin when he is actually not a level 1 admin in EN2.

Watch Ron's POV , where Luce mentions can I leave Discord? and he leaves without finishing the conversation. Ron was also not able to suspend Luce for retraining.

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
First of all the conversation in the between Luce Black, Ron Abruzzi and Mickey Stranger was happening in EMS en2 Official Discord which is an IC channel through out the clip no one spoke in game. We were discussing the short comings of Luce Black as a trainee . Ron Abruzzi asks Luce to Join EMS Staff 1 , where Ron wanted to explain Luce the things he has been doing wrong like not filling personal logs , also no logs for training, so Ron told luce he needs too do retraining, this is how the conversation started.

Then I ask Deputy HR of EMS (mickey stranger) to step in and he says " he is dis obeying and disrespecting high command "

In between Luke mentions " what the fuck is going on " , Ron did not like it and asked him not to use the word but he never referred to it as server rules.

and then Luce focusses on the F word rule which Ron did not mention as server rules, now Luce thought I am referring F word as server rule, so he starts saying you can ask God and Mickey says there one god right here, I guess Mickey had some experience in server 1 as level 1 admin , Mickey was in PH parking only at the time , but pls keep in mind all conversation was going on in EMS EN2 discord. I have no ideas why he would mention that he is level 1 admin when he is actually not a level 1 admin in EN2.

Watch Ron's POV , where Luce mentions can I leave Discord? and he leaves without finishing the conversation. Ron was also not able to suspend Luce for retraining.

Bro if it's an IC channel why are talking about admins are you guys not going ooc by that you are even doing meta gaming by saying something at discord you said Luce is at pH then one of you said i will be there soon then he just came over there without informing this in IC bro everyone will not be at discord and I also want to know why these discord channels are considered IC even there are just bunch of people are there not the whole city to hear these thing and say no he doesn't done meta it was an IC discord soory if you thing i am toxic apologies from my side but Ani i think he is just saving themselves by false reason which doesn't exist i think you will make fair decisions against these guys

Thank you

Luce-4218

Player
Player

talking about the f word , your friend Mickey said that F word and N word not allowed , and then you said then you said it on official discord that its not allowed , you said it clearly even your friend -_-

Ron Abruzzi

Player
Player
Bro if it's an IC channel why are talking about admins are you guys not going ooc by that you are even doing meta gaming by saying something at discord you said Luce is at pH then one of you said i will be there soon then he just came over there without informing this in IC bro everyone will not be at discord and I also want to know why these discord channels are considered IC even there are just bunch of people are there not the whole city to hear these thing and say no he doesn't done meta it was an IC discord soory if you thing i am toxic apologies from my side but Ani i think he is just saving themselves by false reason which doesn't exist i think you will make fair decisions against these guys

Thank you
Yes Luce only started talking about rules and admin and F word, Ron just asked not to say F word as he does not like to hear while discussing EMS policies , Ron never wanted or went OOC he was speaking ICly, you can hear from Ron's Pov , Ron refers to Mickey Stranger as DCHR, in any organization HR is the division who looks about employee code of conduct.

Luce was working lobby and Ron cannot speak about his logs and his mistakes which he was doing standing in the lobbyy and speaking in-game, thats why Ron Called Luce to Staff 1 to help Luce understand and rectify his mistakes.

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected
However,

This will the last warn to both ID 80255 & ID 87215 if it
repeats again the punishment will be bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom