Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi Vellaa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Daksh Bhutani

2. Your age :- 16
3. Time zone :- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day :- 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord :- Vella Itachi | 8870 #5845
6. Your Nickname :- Vella Itachi

7. Your ID :- 8870
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

As a passionate member of the Ballas organization, I believe that I have the skills, experience, and dedication required to lead this group to greater success. In this essay, I will explain why I want to be the leader of Ballas, and offer some advice on how we can improve our RolePlay level.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

~As far as my experience tells that I have been having High Command in most usual gangs so I will make sure that my turfers will do 100% turfing, attend every events like clands, do 1 store robbery, 1 gunstore, hostage situations and many more events every day. I will make sure that my deputies will handle the gang properly in any events while I am not their.

~Passion for the organization: I have been a member of Ballas for several years, and during this time, I have developed a deep passion for the group and its members. I strongly believe in our mission and values, and I am committed to working towards our goals. As a leader, I would be able to channel this passion into action and motivate others to share my enthusiasm.

~Vision for the future: I have a clear vision for the future of Ballas, which includes expanding our membership, enhancing our RolePlay level, and building stronger relationships with other criminal organizations in the community. I believe that with the right leadership, we can achieve these goals and take Ballas to new heights.

~ I will make sure that there will be no toxicity in my gang and i will treat every member of my gang equally no matter what their rank is.I also want to make sure that our gang does not do silly mistakes which can be lead to a gang warn.

Rank System:-
-16 | Leader
-15 | Deputy
-14 | Underboss
-13 | Warlord
-12 | Capo
-11 | Event Captain
-10 | Shotcaller
-9 | Turfer
-8 | Graffiti Head
-7 | Enforcer
-6 | Jr. Graffiti Artist
-5 | Hustler
-4 | OG Balla
-3 | Homie
-2 | Newbie
-1 | Freeze

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization

Improving RolePlay level is essential for the success of any gaming organization, and Ballas is no exception. Here are some suggestions for how we can improve our RolePlay level:

~ My advice for improving roleplay is to make the ghetto more active and I want to make sure that the guys will do proper RP while clapping or patching someone.

~ I will make sure that my grafitti team will do 100% graffiti which will enhance the roleplay as the gang members will be motivated after having good profit.

~ I will make sure that our gang members knows that how to negotiate with LEO's properly and make sure that they know how to rob someone.

~Encourage creativity: RolePlay is all about imagination and creativity, so we should encourage our members to come up with unique ideas and scenarios. This can help to keep the RolePlay fresh and exciting, and prevent it from becoming repetitive or boring.
~No Toxicity will be tolerated in my gang. I want the players to have as much fun as possible and Toxicity really does not help make this possible.

In conclusion, I am excited about the possibility of leading Ballas and helping us achieve our goals. By focusing on improving our RolePlay level and fostering a positive community, I believe that we can become an even stronger and more successful organization.

THANKS FOR REVIEWING MY APPLICATION!!

Logan Vella

Speak softly, but carry a big can of paint.
Player
deserving +

EX BLOODS HC 3X

EX MARABUNTA HC 2X
EX BALLAS HC 3X
EX VAGOS HC 2X
EX FAMLIES HC 1X

Ivan Mateo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Daksh Bhutani

2. Your age :- 16
3. Time zone :- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day :- 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord :- Vella Itachi | 8870 #5845
6. Your Nickname :- Vella Itachi

7. Your ID :- 8870
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

As a passionate member of the Ballas organization, I believe that I have the skills, experience, and dedication required to lead this group to greater success. In this essay, I will explain why I want to be the leader of Ballas, and offer some advice on how we can improve our RolePlay level.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

~As far as my experience tells that I have been having High Command in most usual gangs so I will make sure that my turfers will do 100% turfing, attend every events like clands, do 1 store robbery, 1 gunstore, hostage situations and many more events every day. I will make sure that my deputies will handle the gang properly in any events while I am not their.

~Passion for the organization: I have been a member of Ballas for several years, and during this time, I have developed a deep passion for the group and its members. I strongly believe in our mission and values, and I am committed to working towards our goals. As a leader, I would be able to channel this passion into action and motivate others to share my enthusiasm.

~Vision for the future: I have a clear vision for the future of Ballas, which includes expanding our membership, enhancing our RolePlay level, and building stronger relationships with other criminal organizations in the community. I believe that with the right leadership, we can achieve these goals and take Ballas to new heights.

~ I will make sure that there will be no toxicity in my gang and i will treat every member of my gang equally no matter what their rank is.I also want to make sure that our gang does not do silly mistakes which can be lead to a gang warn.

Rank System:-
-16 | Leader
-15 | Deputy
-14 | Underboss
-13 | Warlord
-12 | Capo
-11 | Event Captain
-10 | Shotcaller
-9 | Turfer
-8 | Graffiti Head
-7 | Enforcer
-6 | Jr. Graffiti Artist
-5 | Hustler
-4 | OG Balla
-3 | Homie
-2 | Newbie
-1 | Freeze

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization

Improving RolePlay level is essential for the success of any gaming organization, and Ballas is no exception. Here are some suggestions for how we can improve our RolePlay level:

~ My advice for improving roleplay is to make the ghetto more active and I want to make sure that the guys will do proper RP while clapping or patching someone.

~ I will make sure that my grafitti team will do 100% graffiti which will enhance the roleplay as the gang members will be motivated after having good profit.

~ I will make sure that our gang members knows that how to negotiate with LEO's properly and make sure that they know how to rob someone.

~Encourage creativity: RolePlay is all about imagination and creativity, so we should encourage our members to come up with unique ideas and scenarios. This can help to keep the RolePlay fresh and exciting, and prevent it from becoming repetitive or boring.
~No Toxicity will be tolerated in my gang. I want the players to have as much fun as possible and Toxicity really does not help make this possible.

In conclusion, I am excited about the possibility of leading Ballas and helping us achieve our goals. By focusing on improving our RolePlay level and fostering a positive community, I believe that we can become an even stronger and more successful organization.

THANKS FOR REVIEWING MY APPLICATION!!
Baro +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom