Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Filip Brown
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margiela
Date
Jan 1, 2022
Time
10:07
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/33724/

Filip Brown

Player
Player
First of all I want to say that I was not going there for any meeting points or to save any friend I was going to DOC for the event called 'Attacking a Prison' while I had family members displayed on the mini map, and I saw one near the bank while I was passing and saw cars surrounding tow truck that was towing that car, and also I didn't even know who was owner of that car and why he was towing it but Emily sure did because she didn't want it to be towed. I heard them and Emily saying to him to stop and blocking and I wanted to help my family member I apologize for CR but it pissed me off since he was PG since multiple cars were chasing him and he acted like he is invincible in that tow truck, also you could see him shooting alone on that pink car instead of calling backup while there were more people around him which is also fail in his job and duty, you could even hear him saying to civilian that was asking him for help which was not even police officer saying 'Yeah get him' and he was going into green zone while being chased and after gunfight as you could see in his bodycam footage and we wanted to stop him since that wasn't allowed as the rules say ofc and then member of LSPD from our family came and he was Senior S.W.A.T. Agent and clearly higher rank than him and ordered him in the start of his pov in the radio chat to stop towing the vehicle but he clearly ignored it and keep going, and when he came to the tow trucker he was confronting him for going into green zone and that he will be fired and he was still pushing us with the truck and trying to get into green zone and I was blocking him with the black Zentorno and I got out and shoot him multiple times outside of the GZ officially. The Officer can be also heard multiple times in his bodycam footage mixing (POV, Forum etc). All I want to say that I didn't RDM since we engaged in RP with him and that is all I am sure that I didn't do anything wrong and this could've ended a lot better if he wasn't PG'ing and going into GZ. Also multiple people are complaining about him doing FailRP while On Duty. Thank you for taking the time to read this

Filip Brown

Player
Player
First of all I want to say that I was not going there for any meeting points or to save any friend I was going to DOC for the event called 'Attacking a Prison' while I had family members displayed on the mini map, and I saw one near the bank while I was passing and saw cars surrounding tow truck that was towing that car, and also I didn't even know who was owner of that car and why he was towing it but Emily sure did because she didn't want it to be towed. I heard them and Emily saying to him to stop and blocking and I wanted to help my family member I apologize for CR but it pissed me off since he was PG since multiple cars were chasing him and he acted like he is invincible in that tow truck, also you could see him shooting alone on that pink car instead of calling backup while there were more people around him which is also fail in his job and duty, you could even hear him saying to civilian that was asking him for help which was not even police officer saying 'Yeah get him' and he was going into green zone while being chased and after gunfight as you could see in his bodycam footage and we wanted to stop him since that wasn't allowed as the rules say ofc and then member of LSPD from our family came and he was Senior S.W.A.T. Agent and clearly higher rank than him and ordered him in the start of his pov in the radio chat to stop towing the vehicle but he clearly ignored it and keep going, and when he came to the tow trucker he was confronting him for going into green zone and that he will be fired and he was still pushing us with the truck and trying to get into green zone and I was blocking him with the black Zentorno and I got out and shoot him multiple times outside of the GZ officially. The Officer can be also heard multiple times in his bodycam footage mixing (POV, Forum etc). All I want to say that I didn't RDM since we engaged in RP with him and that is all I am sure that I didn't do anything wrong and this could've ended a lot better if he wasn't PG'ing and going into GZ. Also multiple people are complaining about him doing FailRP while On Duty. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
-Also to add to title I got warn for this-

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
next time u will make complain on player and will not start to violate rules.,, no matter wat was the reason - fact si that u have carramed officer on duty in center of city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom