Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahkurdo_kurd
Administrators nickname
Alex_Pluxury
Date
Mar 11, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/uzdJSYY

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
Unfortunately, I was banned due to sharing my account, but I can guarantee that 100% I have not shared my account with anyone. Alex is saying that I have, and is saying it is in logs, but I don't believe him because I swear on everything that I have not gave my account to anyone else.
I know every single rule on this server, and would not break anything. I really like playing on this server. I have made many friends on this server and would like to stay with them, so it would be more than amazing if someone can check in on this. Thanks!

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
a while ago I had a problem with my epic games account so I switched my epic games account and bought gta on that account also connected my social club to that new epic games account if you dont belive me I can prove it anyway you want also you can ip check do anything

treees

Player
Player
Unfortunately, I was banned due to sharing my account, but I can guarantee that 100% I have not shared my account with anyone. Alex is saying that I have, and is saying it is in logs, but I don't believe him because I swear on everything that I have not gave my account to anyone else.
I know every single rule on this server, and would not break anything. I really like playing on this server. I have made many friends on this server and would like to stay with them, so it would be more than amazing if someone can check in o

Vui

Player
Player
a while ago I had a problem with my epic games account so I switched my epic games account and bought gta on that account also connected my social club to that new epic games account if you dont belive me I can prove it anyway you want also you can ip check do anything
Well.. think your epic game social club grandrp as one account.

If you use another epic game acc but same social club grand rp acc maybe they consider it as sharing too cause already different acc from the beginning (epic games).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom