Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abu Raad
Administrators nickname
Arthur_Mack
Date
Jan 1, 2022
Time
15:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pMnbX4qrAWU

Abu Rad

Player
Player
Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit; roleplaying things which are not possible script-wise so that you can gain an unfair advantage.
Roleplaying unrealistic things that wouldnt happen in the real world and not allowing others to react to your roleplay.

I was demorganed today for PG as seen in the POV. Marabunta was highliy active and SS went to check the situation as requested by LSPD.
Once we reached, we saw heavy gang activity in the city, so we kept our distance to stay safe and keep watching that situation and report to fellow Legal Orgs.

2 Marabunta gang cars followed us at first (one with 2 members, one with 1 member only) and a third car that was trying to block the road (not a gang car Player ID 7285 (Clothes not visible)

We stayed around to keep watching the situation without any intention of taking any action since it was a hostile scene and the fact that we were the only 4 units who responded to the scene.

After that, I decided to head back to Capital since the gangs were moving away from the situation.

I was the only one who got Demorganed for PG, decpite others did car ram us and asking for unrealistic things that wouldnt happen in the real world (by telling us to Pull over, get out of the car).
I have asked for an admin to explain why I was demorganed, Chris Jackson said that to issue demands and then explained that they cannot Rob nor taking me as a hostage.

I would like to know is this really necessary to waste 2 hours of my time in jail plus 50 minutes to upload POV and write a report for not stopping the car in such a risky situation which is clearly Unrealistic for unknown demands other than Robbing or being taken as a Hostage (which doesn't apply in the city) and risking my units.

Would any one in a real life situation listen to hostile indivisuals, stop the car, gets out of the car, and put him self and his units in such a lethal situation ?

The answer is clear.

Due to such mistakes, it is impossible to be in Legal Orgs any more in this city (unfortunately) and that really explains why no Legal Org in this city can ever contain hostile indivisuals and illegal orgs.

Squ

Player
Player
WTF. at this point i would relise him from demeogan ASAP. look at this big ass text

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. I have considered your point of you but you should have stopped to cooperate with them. If they robbed you or kidnapped you there than it would be a rulebreak from there part. Regarding others you can make complaint on them. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom