Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Niki Yeager
Administrators nickname
Darkster Pluxury
Date
Jan 1, 2022
Time
19:39
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736284613915181056/926926871537528882/unknown.png

Niki Yeager

NO.1 Turfer
Player
I have gotten PC checked just 20 minutes ago. They have checked me and they did not really find anything new. There was RageMP cheats that I used for other servers on RageMP a long time ago but I deleted everything and never downloaded or opened or used anything of that again. Now when I got PC checked, They have found something on an app that showed that I had the cheats open on GrandRP a couple of times. This is because when I used to get those cheats, I wanted to look at the menu and that was a couple of times. But that was already about a month ago. Since then I have never used anything that has to do with cheats or anything like that again. Wody Tayler and Darkster Pluxury said that I could leave the call after they checked that. Then atfer i went to the report again where I was reported for cheats, and I suddenly saw that the thread was accepted and that I was banned. I do not think that this is fair, because I did not even use cheats anywhere since I have gotten banned. For me it would not make sense at all to cheat again, because I have spent a lot of money for christmas and more. I am very sad now that I am banned and that I have lost all of this money. They have not found anything that has been recent. They have only found where I had cheats open about 30 days ago and then never again since I got banned. For christmas and more, I have gotten a lot of grand coins and I have spent a lot of money for this game, and for me it would make no sense to cheat at all. Now I am pretty sad that I have lost all of this money that I invested in this game. I really do not think that this is fair.

joker98

Player
Player
you got ban after PC check and now you got it again after PC check again
what you want. you are cheating
this is the 2 account stop cheating

Niki Yeager

NO.1 Turfer
Player
you got ban after PC check and now you got it again after PC check again
what you want. you are cheating
this is the 2 account stop cheating

Shush man I aint cheating no where

Niki Yeager

NO.1 Turfer
Player
I have gotten PC checked just 20 minutes ago. They have checked me and they did not really find anything new. There was RageMP cheats that I used for other servers on RageMP a long time ago but I deleted everything and never downloaded or opened or used anything of that again. Now when I got PC checked, They have found something on an app that showed that I had the cheats open on GrandRP a couple of times. This is because when I used to get those cheats, I wanted to look at the menu and that was a couple of times. But that was already about a month ago. Since then I have never used anything that has to do with cheats or anything like that again. Wody Tayler and Darkster Pluxury said that I could leave the call after they checked that. Then atfer i went to the report again where I was reported for cheats, and I suddenly saw that the thread was accepted and that I was banned. I do not think that this is fair, because I did not even use cheats anywhere since I have gotten banned. For me it would not make sense at all to cheat again, because I have spent a lot of money for christmas and more. I am very sad now that I am banned and that I have lost all of this money. They have not found anything that has been recent. They have only found where I had cheats open about 30 days ago and then never again since I got banned. For christmas and more, I have gotten a lot of grand coins and I have spent a lot of money for this game, and for me it would make no sense to cheat at all. Now I am pretty sad that I have lost all of this money that I invested in this game. I really do not think that this is fair.
And I really do not know why I got banned for the old RageMP cheats that I used to have about a month ago and used for another server, and I already got banned for them.

Sandy

Player
Player
Niki got alr his punishment when he used cheats like 30days ago on the other server and everywhere he got banned.Till then he never used cheats and admins couldnt find anything new with cheats but why he got banned again for the same reason ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom