Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Meller

Ex Marabunta Curator
Player
Organisation: National Guard

Name: Jack Choo

Nationality: British

Sexuality: Straight

Hair Colour: Brown

Tattoos: 1 right leg ,1 left leg, 1 chest, 1 right arm, 1 left arm

Strengths: Great shooting ability, Strong and dedicated mindset

Weakness: Short Temper, gets angry really easily,

Life Story :

I was born January 29th 1998 in the pretty city known as Los Santos, Growing up I barely saw my father he was a raging alcoholic who never spent money on anything but drugs or alchohal my mum was fed up she finally flipped and told my dad to sought out what he was doing or leave. My father not caring about his wife beat her to the ground I was terrified I knew I had to find out a way to help her I went around the ghetto asking for tips on how to fight no one did anything but laugh at me it was horrific how was I meant to protect my one and only mother. My mum was to scared to call the police she knew if my dad heard her he would beat the living shit out of her so she refused. What my dad kept doing to my mum got worse and worse and worse until one day I was fed up, I stole my mums phone and ran as far as I could from my dad so I could call the police. I explained to them what had been happening and what my dad has been doing has been getting worse then 15-20 minutes later we heard a faint sound of sirens coming from down the street next thing you know my dad was pinned to the ground slapped in cuffs and taken as a 10-15 being ready to get sent to prison.

Career Story :

After my dad was arrested I had to found out a way to make money so I decieded to join a gang it wasnt the best decision ill tell you that now i thought it would give me the money id need to help me and my family however no that wasnt the case i found my self getting robbed constantly and i was getting fed up until one of my best friends and he told me he works in the govermount i asked him how could i get into it he said he could help me out he took me into the city, a place ive never been before cos i didnt have the money to be there he took me to the State Attorney Genral and Asked if i could get hired obviously i wasent clean and i was told i had to pay $250.000 dollars to change my name i said yes and i was flown there personally buy the state attorney genaral herself it was amazing being up in the sky but anyway as we arrived at DOC i was about to make a huge risk im about to spent all the money i have on changing my name so i spoke to mike changer and when i asked a price he said it was only $10.000 i felt a gush of relief when i was told i didnt have to pay $250.000 to change my identity so i started working in the govermount as genral staff and worked my way up to USSS deputy Director it was the best thing ever but certain people made me feel down and sad so i left.. i missed my old life at home so i joined the bloods street gang and climbed up to under deputy i wasent making money but i wasent losing money either it was okay until the leader had to leave the gang disbanded so i had no where to go now im at the National Guard and i miss the gang stuff so i want to live life as a bad cop this is where i want to be and what i want to do.

Outcomes :
1- Dylan can be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)
2- Dylan can buy or sell guns in anonymous places such as the black market to make money (Personal Weapons Only)
3- Dylan In his spare time can go to the ghetto to shoot/kill people for fun or to save his friends and all due to his love in violence.
4-Dylan can take bribes up to 100k to help out his family with money
5-Dylan can do criminal activity with his family.
6-Dylan can wear his personal Balaclava to hide his identity when he is off duty.
7-Dylan will use any weapon legal or illegal to defend himself in a shootout situation ( Note: if it's an organization, using it in a personal situation is not allowed).
8-Dylan can volunteer to be a hostage if he is bribed up to $100.000.
9-Dylan can Kidnap anyone who I want to torture him and get information that might help for myself / org.
10-Dylan keeps a hidden radio on him 24/7.

Last edited:

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Bio Approved

However,
Outcome 1: Make sure you are not fighting against leo's and must follow server rules.

Outcome 2: Make sure you are not selling org items.
Outcome 3: Make sure you are not using org items for personal use and you cannot go inside gang hq's.
Outcome 5: No fight against leo's.
Outcome 7: Make sure not to use org items for personal use and no RDM.
Outcome 9: Only if you have any IC reason.
Outcome 10: Make sure you don't attend events off-duty.

Remember, You can still get punished ICLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom