Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anass_Shariff
Administrators nickname
Harvey Spector
Date
Mar 13, 2023
Time
17:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKuawzEV8WM

Nass Bolt

Player
Player
Hello, I was attending the Military Base Robbery.

I had placed a barricade down where the respectful administrator argued that I placed a barricade which had no free pass through. Although, I could agree that the space was medium - small , there WAS a free pass through, it wasn't as if there was NO pass through. NOT only that is that my argument, if you look at the POV you can see that the black car drove over the spike of his incorrect driving, where you see him going to the right side of the way where a spike was. This caused him to further block the road and prohibiting gang members to drive by the free passing which was provided.

I do also want to note that you must watch the whole POV where I placed down the barricade and removed it and placed it back to a more right position causing a more-over free way.

I look forward to your response, thank you.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
barricade clearly blocked all passage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom