Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gee Man
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2023
Time of violation
0:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwF3Hz-0vEg

Gee Man

Player
Player
IDS involved in FEAR RP:

SAHP:

FIB:
--------------------------------------
shot us no demands while we had a hostage

FIB just randomly shoots us no demands, while we are pointing guns telling them we have a hostage,

we called CODE B but it was advised we take it to forums as well.

VIDEO OF INCIDENT

Last edited:

Kira Hill

Killer
Player
You literally had 2 hostages and the one which the guns were pointed at, had her hands down and the other one broke the whole RP situation. I believe that instead of pointing guns randomly at the two officers, you choose one of them and point 3 guns all the time at them. cuz you cannot hold 2 hostages with only 4 people.

Gee Man

Player
Player
You literally had 2 hostages and the one which the guns were pointed at, had her hands down and the other one broke the whole RP situation. I believe that instead of pointing guns randomly at the two officers, you choose one of them and point 3 guns all the time at them. cuz you cannot hold 2 hostages with only 4 people.
other hostage had to comply since they were in vicinity, but originally it was the guy was the hostage then he ran away so the girl turned to be our hostage instead, it does not change the fact that no demands were given and FIB shot when she was in our gunpoint.

Kira Hill

Killer
Player
other hostage had to comply since they were in vicinity, but originally it was the guy was the hostage then he ran away so the girl turned to be our hostage instead, it does not change the fact that no demands were given and FIB shot when she was in our gunpoint.
I believe that a hostage as long as he is fearing for his life as soon as he sees no guns pointed at him and the opportunity to escape or do something about it he wouldnt think a blink, that lead us to the fact that you had no guns pointed at them whatsoever.

Gee Man

Player
Player
I believe that a hostage as long as he is fearing for his life as soon as he sees no guns pointed at him and the opportunity to escape or do something about it he wouldnt think a blink, that lead us to the fact that you had no guns pointed at them whatsoever.
this is a civil conversation i appreciate your professionalism, however i thought the same thing but i was later told that as long as we are near them they have to be fearing for there lives, lets keep this clear for gods to make a decision but i appreciate your respectfulness

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
Hello, As a FIB HC i have to comment on this.

1. We cannot se the whole situation in your POV.

2. There was multiple times you did not aim 3 guns at the hostages

3. You cannot take 2 hostages with less then 6 people.

I suggest go read the rules before you try to RP. I cannot see any FIB doing wrong here as you did not have 6 ppl for the hostages. The SAHP dude did not fear but as said you did not have 6 people for the 2 hostages.

David Barnes

Player
Player
When I saw this report I got scared and didn't understand why FIB opened fire at all, it doesn't make sense. But I have reviewed the POV from FIB perspective and now I see what happened.

Both FIB was not audible and needed a cough drop (from your perspective) and also you needed a cough drop and weren't audible either. So from FIB perspective they were giving you demands to let him go because you are outnumbered (roleplaying) but you guys don't give any response or don't talk back (because you needed a cough drop but no one knew this...). so 2 agents decided to open fire because the hostage is in danger and you guys are not talking no one knows what is going on.

You are also trying to hold 2 hostages with 4 people who are barely aiming guns, but okay I get it this can happen and it was chaotic. I don't think FIB should have opened fire at all but if you review the POV it is a lot more understandable and they didn't just randomly start spraying out of nowhere. They did not hear a word you said.

I am more than happy to discuss this, my discord is AdriaanMcWise#6805 and let's just avoid punishments for all of us

Watch the POV above and you will see, it is just a server bug fucking up the situation...

Gee Man

Player
Player
When I saw this report I got scared and didn't understand why FIB opened fire at all, it doesn't make sense. But I have reviewed the POV from FIB perspective and now I see what happened.

Both FIB was not audible and needed a cough drop (from your perspective) and also you needed a cough drop and weren't audible either. So from FIB perspective they were giving you demands to let him go because you are outnumbered (roleplaying) but you guys don't give any response or don't talk back (because you needed a cough drop but no one knew this...). so 2 agents decided to open fire because the hostage is in danger and you guys are not talking no one knows what is going on.

You are also trying to hold 2 hostages with 4 people who are barely aiming guns, but okay I get it this can happen and it was chaotic. I don't think FIB should have opened fire at all but if you review the POV it is a lot more understandable and they didn't just randomly start spraying out of nowhere. They did not hear a word you said.

I am more than happy to discuss this, my discord is AdriaanMcWise#6805 and let's just avoid punishments for all of us

Watch the POV above and you will see, it is just a server bug fucking up the situation..
.all im going to say is your officers should have not shit at all, hostage was in our vicinity and according to jefe no guns need to be pointed at all for them to fear for their lives, i will take this down but i want it handled internally and i want each of the officers to receive a fair unbaised punishment regarding their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom