Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Felicia Faust
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/92YYVS_Nn8E

Zara--

Player
Player
Hey this is actually me, this is a weird report and clear abuse of using your HQ. You could see multiple cars and already dead people on the ground, I know this bloods term currently likes to rob a lot and I had family members dead on that street. I knew bloods would attempt to rob my family members so I tried to help and it was hard to see who was in the street and it looked like you were and not to mention you being in a discord. Clear abuse of HQ borders but have fun with the report and tell your turfers to be ready tomorrow :D

• Haha
Reactions: Vui

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
Hey this is actually me, this is a weird report and clear abuse of using your HQ. You could see multiple cars and already dead people on the ground, I know this bloods term currently likes to rob a lot and I had family members dead on that street. I knew bloods would attempt to rob my family members so I tried to help and it was hard to see who was in the street and it looked like you were and not to mention you being in a discord. Clear abuse of HQ borders but have fun with the report and tell your turfers to be ready tomorrow :D
Where is the abuse of HQ border?, she did not even engage in any RP situation Don’t try deceive the admins for false things. 🤣

Well we are at least a gang that are doing a lot of RP situations for other orgs especially LEOS and other people in the server…

Turfers always ready last results shows that 😃

Zara--

Player
Player
Gyazo she was running around during an active RP situation where I was shooting and getting shot at, last turf results you mean when u played the sub of the sub team? Have fun losing another turf season :D and robbing is fine I knew you guys would attempt it so I tried to save my friends not my fault your lady friend was running around inside her HQ at the exact border baiting

• Haha

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
Gyazo she was running around during an active RP situation where I was shooting and getting shot at, last turf results you mean when u played the sub of the sub team? Have fun losing another turf season :D and robbing is fine I knew you guys would attempt it so I tried to save my friends not my fault your lady friend was running around inside her HQ at the exact border baiting
Well good luck Zara and I wish you and you're turf team the best at the end of the day it's just a fun RP thing nothing I would waste time arguing about 😄

Let the admins decide the punishment for this :)

Zara--

Player
Player
Well good luck Zara and I wish you and you're turf team the best at the end of the day it's just a fun RP thing nothing I would waste time arguing about 😄

Let the admins decide the punishment for this :)
I so agree with you! We love RPing!

• Haha

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Where is the abuse of HQ border?, she did not even engage in any RP situation Don’t try deceive the admins for false things. 🤣

Well we are at least a gang that are doing a lot of RP situations for other orgs especially LEOS and other people in the server…

Turfers always ready last results shows that 😃
What losing to not the main team? Keep talking let me come back for a bit ill see the dms crying to stop pov requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom